2015 Feb Meetings
All (104) | Courses, Education (13) | Meetings (7) | News, Features (19) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (30) | Publications (6) | Software (10) | Top Tweets (12) | Webcasts (7)
- Brandeis Analytics Symposium, Apr 8: Industry Insights into Data and Intelligence - Feb 27, 2015.
The Apr 8 Brandeis Analytics symposium will focus on promoting a discussion of the growing field of analytics and how organizations can leverage big data to make more strategic decisions.
- Big Data TechCon, the HOW-TO conference, Boston, April 26-28 - Feb 24, 2015.
Plan now to attend Big Data TechCon, April 26-28 in Boston, to learn HOW-TO master and analyze Big Data. Learn Hadoop, Spark, Yarn, HBase, R, and Hive from the smartest, hardest-working faculty. Special discount.
- Watch Keynotes Live: Strata + Hadoop World San Jose, Feb 19-20 - Feb 18, 2015.
Watch live on Feb 19 & 20 ! The Strata + Hadoop World, Feb 17-20, San Jose conference is sold-out again, but if you are not there, here is how you can watch the keynotes live on Feb 19 and Feb 20, 2015.
- Big Data Innovation Summit, San Jose, Apr 28-29, 2015 - Feb 17, 2015.
The Summit will bring 800+ data practitioners for 7 business and technical focused stages, 70+ sessions, keynotes, workshops, panels and countless networking opportunities. Early Bird until Feb 27.
- Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit, Las Vegas, Mar 30 – Apr 1 - Feb 3, 2015.
Learn how to remaster your skills to deliver the analytic advantage your organization needs in the digital age in order to succeed, get new best practices and leading-edge strategies. KDnuggets discount.
- PASS Business Analytics Conference, Santa Clara, Apr 20-22 - Feb 3, 2015.
Set yourself apart with world-class analytics training in 60+ sessions at the PASS Business Analytics Conference. Special KDnuggets discount.
- Upcoming Feb – July 2015 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Mining, Data Science - Feb 2, 2015.
Coming soon: Strata + Hadoop World (San Jose), TDWI (Las Vegas), MLDAS (Qatar), TDWI Solution Summit (Savannah), GigaOM Structure (NYC), Chief Data Strategy (Boston), Gartner BI&Analytics (LV), PAW/TAW (SF), PASS (Santa Clara) and more.