2015 Jun Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos
All (95) | Courses, Education (10) | Meetings (12) | News, Features (12) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (26) | Publications (4) | Software (5) | Top Tweets (5) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (11) | Webcasts (10)
- Using Ensembles in Kaggle Data Science Competitions- Part 3 - Jun 27, 2015.
Earlier, we showed how to create stacked ensembles with stacked generalization and out-of-fold predictions. Now we'll learn how to implement various stacking techniques.
- Excellent Tutorial on Sequence Learning using Recurrent Neural Networks - Jun 26, 2015.
Excellent tutorial explaining Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) which hold great promise for learning general sequences, and have applications for text analysis, handwriting recognition and even machine translation.
- Open Source Enabled Interactive Analytics: An Overview - Jun 26, 2015.
Explaining the aspects of creating an interactive data driven dashboard using open source technologies i.e. MongoDB, D3.Js, DC.JS and Node JS.
- Using Ensembles in Kaggle Data Science Competitions – Part 2 - Jun 26, 2015.
Aspiring to be a Top Kaggler? Learn more methods like Stacking & Blending. In the previous post we discussed about ensembling models by ways of weighing, averaging and ranks. There is much more to explore in Part-2!
- Using Ensembles in Kaggle Data Science Competitions – Part 1 - Jun 25, 2015.
How to win Machine Learning Competitions? Gain an edge over the competition by learning Model Ensembling. Take a look at Henk van Veen's insights about how to get improved results!
- Why Does Deep Learning Work? - Jun 23, 2015.
Many researchers recently trying to open the “black-box” of the deep learning. Here we summarize these efforts of how neural nets of deep learning are evolve and how Spin Funnel and deep learning are related.
- Introduction to Big Data with Apache Spark - Jun 23, 2015.
Apache spark, has been one of the exciting technologies in recent years for the big data development. Here, you can find why spark is better than its predecessors and what are its major pillars.
- How to Visualize your Facebook Network - Jun 20, 2015.
Recent restrictions to Facebook API has made it difficult to visualize it readily. But, here you can find a complete pipeline from collecting data, storing it and finally visualizing it as network graph.
- Popular Deep Learning Tools – a review - Jun 18, 2015.
Deep Learning is the hottest trend now in AI and Machine Learning. We review the popular software for Deep Learning, including Caffe, Cuda-convnet, Deeplearning4j, Pylearn2, Theano, and Torch.
- In Machine Learning, What is Better: More Data or better Algorithms - Jun 17, 2015.
Gross over-generalization of “more data gives better results” is misguiding. Here we explain, in which scenario more data or more features are helpful and which are not. Also, how the choice of the algorithm affects the end result.
- Decision Boundaries for Deep Learning and other Machine Learning classifiers - Jun 15, 2015.
H2O, one of the leading deep learning framework in python, is now available in R. We will show how to get started with H2O, its working, plotting of decision boundaries and finally lessons learned during this series.