2015 Jul Software
All (101) | Courses, Education (4) | Meetings (10) | News, Features (16) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (40) | Publications (7) | Software (6) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (7) | Webcasts (7)
- TheWalnut.io: An Easy Way to Create Algorithm Visualizations - Jul 29, 2015.
Google's DeepDream project has gone viral which allows to visualize the deep learning neural networks. It highlights a need for a generalized algorithm visualization tool, in this post we introduce to you one such effort.
- To Code or Not to Code with KNIME - Jul 22, 2015.
Find out how KNIME allows us to integrating analytical languages, such as R and Python and visual design of SQL code. Also, learn to integrate your Hadoop, visualization and ETL systems with the KNIME.
- Continually Updated Data Science IPython Notebooks - Jul 13, 2015.
Continually updated Data Science IPython Notebooks: Spark, Hadoop MapReduce, HDFS, AWS, Kaggle, scikit-learn, matplotlib, pandas, NumPy, SciPy, and various command lines.
- ParseHub gives Data Scientists a better, faster way to collect data - Jul 10, 2015.
ParseHub enables data professionals to easily collect, structure, combine and manipulate data, and speed up the Data Science process.
- Dataiku Data Science Studio – intuitive solution for data professionals - Jul 8, 2015.
Data Science Studio (DSS) from Dataiku is an intuitive software solution that let data professionals harness the power of big data. The latest version DSS 2.0 brings predictive analytics to a whole new level in terms of collaboration and usability.
- Standardizing the World of Machine Learning Web Service APIs - Jul 8, 2015.
We introduce Protocols and Structures for Inference (PSI) API specification which enables delivering flexible Machine Learning by specifying how datasets, learning algorithms and predictors can be presented as web resources.