2016 Feb Top Tweets
All (114) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (14) | News, Features (16) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (31) | Publications (3) | Software (14) | Top Tweets (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (15) | Webcasts (7)
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 22-28: Quantifying Similarity in Structured Data; #Oscar #DataScience: 4-5 nominations no guarantee of winning - Feb 29, 2016.
A Statistical View of #DeepLearning; Impressive tutorial - Tree Kernels: Quantifying Similarity in Structures; Conversation with Data Scientist Sebastian Raschka - new podcast; How to become a #Bayesian in eight easy steps.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 15-21: Is Big Data Still a Thing? 10 types of #regression. Which one to use? - Feb 24, 2016.
10 types of #regression. Which one to use? Is Big Data Still a Thing? 2016 #BigData Landscape; Demystifying #DeepReinforcement Learning; #TextMining #SouthPark.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 08-14: MIT-designed chip brings #MachineLearning to mobile devices; Best TED Talks for #DataScientist - Feb 15, 2016.
Best TED Talks for #DataScientist; Easy #DeepLearning w. TensorFlow; #DataScientist Valentine's Day Options - neural net predicts 98.9% compatibility; DeepLearning is not Enough - majority in KDnuggets Poll says; Great #DataScience application: Most timeless #song of all time #Spotify.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 1-7: On Facebook people are separated by only 3.5 degrees; Tribute to Marvin Minsky, co-founder of AI - Feb 8, 2016.
The Most Funded #Tech #Startup In every US state; Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft leaders in Gartner 2016 BI, #Analytics Platforms; Tribute to Marvin Minsky 1927-2016, co-founder of Artificial Intelligence; No more #6degrees! On Facebook people are separated by only 3.5 degrees.
- Top 10 tweets Jan 25-31: DataViz: how a decision tree works; Nice and Brief Tutorial on Python - Feb 1, 2016.
DataViz - how a decision tree makes classifications; Very Nice and Brief Tutorial on #Python #DataScience #DataViz; Per Einstein, time flows slower in Meetings than in empty space #hum; Top 10 Skills for #DataScience professionals.