ADMA Data Day, Sydney (Apr 27), Melbourne (Apr 29)
if you are an analyst working within or supporting the marketing department or advising senior decision makers, you'll definitely want to attend ADMA Data Day - Sydney, April 27 or Melbourne, April 29.
38% respondents of 2015 IAPA (Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia) Skills and Salary Report, advised that some of their greatest challenges were getting insight actioned and convincing senior executives to act on insights.
So if you are one of those analysts working within or supporting the marketing department or advising senior decision makers, ADMA Data Day is an event you'll definitely want to attend.
Each year ADMA brings the marketing & analytics communities together in Data Day to better understand how organisations are using data to drive marketing initiatives and to support senior executives in understanding data for decision making. Delegates will help you to better understand the needs of the business and interpret their information requirements.
- Mike Sherman, Marketing, Insights, CRM and Big Data Expert, Hong Kong Telecom
- Graham Cook, Group Head of Digital Operations, Thomas Cook (UK)
- Daniel Nelson, Head of Enterprise, Braintree_Paypal
- Adam Clarke, Vice President & Managing Director, OpenTable
- Tony Ward, Managing Director, ANZ Survey Monkey
- Renee Welsh, Co-Founder & CEO, Booking Boss
- Luke Rattigan, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director, Sportsbet
Plus, KDNUGGETS subscribers save 15% when using code "KDNUGGETS15" at time of booking.
For more information and full program visit www.admadataday.com.au