We are pleased to announce that the outstanding program for Predictive Analytics World for Business, June 20-23 in Chicago. Remember, KDnuggets subscribers get $150 off of full conference passes with code KDN150.
We hope you will join us at PAW to witness keynotes from Eric Siegel, Founder of Predictive Analytics World, Josh Hemann, Director of Analytic Services at Activision, and Daniel Porter, Co-Founder of BlueLabs and former Director of Statistical Modeling at Obama for America.
Session topics include:
- Doing Space-Age Analytics with Our Hunter-Gatherer Brains
- Using Predictive Analytics to Optimize Organizational KPI's
- The Revolution in Retail Customer Intelligence
- Data Science in the Insurance industry -- Is There Still an Arms Race?
- The Power of Predictive Analytics to Strengthen B2B Customer Relationships
- Weird Science: How to Know Your Predictive Discovery Is Not BS
- Rethinking Analytics in a Service-Oriented World
- Persuasion Modeling in Presidential Campaigns and How It Applies to Business
The PAW Business 2016 program in Chicago will feature over 25 sessions with case studies across 2 tracks: 1) All Audiences, 2) Expert/Practitioner. Sessions that focus on Financial Services are sprinkled throughout the agenda.
Witness how predictive analytics is applied at leading enterprises:
Reserve Your Spot
To beat the current rates on full conference passes, enjoy an additional $150 off of early bird rates when you reserve your spot today with code KDN150.
PS. Don't forget to check out our other events - PAW Business at the Hilton Chicago is co-located with PAW Manufacturing and the eMetrics Summit.
|Connect with us:
|Rising Media, Inc.
211 E. Victoria Street, Suite E
Santa Barbara, CA 93101