Webcast: Learn how statisticians can work across disciplines.
Learn why subject-matter experts are better off when they understand their data; how traditional statistics has missed an opportunity; why it takes a long time for some methods to gain popularity and more.
How can we do better?
Jason Brinkley of the American Institutes for Research encourages statisticians to ask how they can do better by being more curious, less critical and open to working with subject-matter experts who may not have a background in analytics.
Watch the webcast.
This webcast covers:
- Why subject-matter experts are better off when they understand their data.
- How traditional statistics has missed an opportunity.
- Why it takes a long time for some methods to gain popularity.
- Working across disciplines to share analytics methods.
- The skills that future data analysts should have.
On-demand webcasts featuring additional thought leaders are also available.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|