Global Predictive Analytics and Data Management Forum, Milan, February 2-3, 2017
The forum is a cross industry, vendor-neutral event where global senior speakers will present case studies, share their expertise in predictive analytics, data management, and digital transformation of their companies. Register by Jan 20 to get 20% off.
Global Predictive Analytics and Data Management Forum, to be held in Milan, Italy on 2-3 February 2017 is a cross industry and non-vendor driven event with more than 20 global senior speakers from all over the world.
Speakers from Great Britain, USA, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, Nordic Region, Middle East and other regions will present their case studies, share their experience and expertise in predictive analytics, data management and digital transformation of their companies.
Honeywell, eBay, Airbus, Turkish Airlines, Barclays, Generali, Commerzbank, Telefonica, Adidas, Pirelli, Samsung, Renault, Toyota, Nokia, and many more have sent their senior experts in the field of Data and Business Analytics to represent their company in this two day forum in Novotel Milano Hotel to discuss the topics bellow.
- Predictive analytics and the business value it provides
- Cost saving projects via big data and analytics
- Designing a data driven strategy and transformation
- Transition from BI analytics to data science.
- Predictive Modelling.
- Machine learning in modelling fraud pattern.
- Big data and predictive analytics in banking and insurance
- How to utilize predictive analytic for intelligent marketing and creating social media content
- Predictive analytics for business and social good
- Are we reaching a data science singularity?
- Loyalty & retention based analytics
- Using data to drive customer experience transformation
- Multi-source data analytics for intelligence applications
- Data governance, data protection and smart city
Register and benefit from all the case studies to get to know how senior experts and industry leaders use predictive analytics, what benefits and business improvement it brings.
Reserve your seat before 20th January and benefit the 20% discount.
Full agenda is available upon request : email@example.com
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|