Making sense of text analytics
Gain a deep understanding of tools and techniques of text analytics and sentiment mining from statistical and NLP perspectives. Next course is in NYC, April 27-28.
With all of us blogging, emailing and posting updates on social media, the amount of textual data is growing fast. So how do you make sense of all that big data?
Dr. Goutam Chakraborty teaches a SAS Business Knowledge Series course, Text Analytics and Sentiment Mining Using SAS®, where you can learn how to organize, manage and mine textual data to extract the best information to improve your business.
- Gain a deep understanding of tools and techniques of text analytics and sentiment mining from statistical and NLP (natural language processing) perspectives.
- Import text data into SAS Text Miner from different sources and different formats.
- Create clusters from text data to understand customer segments.
- Derive topics from text data to better understand customer conversation.
- Create rules from text data to make predictions.
- Combine text data with numeric data to build better models.
- Create statistical, rule-based, and hybrid models for understanding and predicting customer sentiments.
Who should attend
Business analysts, web analysts, BI professionals, customer intelligence professionals, data analysts, market researchers, marketing analysts, social media analysts, text analysts, and data miners who want to learn how to effectively use text data to generate customer insights and to understand and predict customer sentiments
New York: April 27-28
Course fee: $1,650