KDnuggets™ News 18:n02, Jan 10: Quantum Machine Learning; AI & Blockchain Convergence; Building a Successful Analytics Dept
Quantum Machine Learning: An Overview; How to build a Successful Advanced Analytics Department; Top Data Science, Machine Learning Courses from Udemy; Supercharging Visualization with Apache Arrow; The Convergence of AI and Blockchain: What's the deal?
- Quantum Machine Learning: An Overview
- How to build a Successful Advanced Analytics Department
- Top Data Science, Machine Learning Courses from Udemy
- Supercharging Visualization with Apache Arrow
- The Convergence of AI and Blockchain: What's the deal?
- Cartoon: AI at Home: How Far Can A Smart Device Go?
- Training Sets, Test Sets, and 10-fold Cross-validation
- Custom Optimizer in TensorFlow
- Introductory Data Concepts: Fantastic Video Tutorials from Ronald van Loon
- 10 Tools to Help You Learn R
- The Art of Learning Data Science
- Becoming a Data Scientist
- After the "Meltdown," How Can You Protect Your Database?
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) in less than 50 years, say KDnuggets readers
- EY: AI Scientist
- NVIDIA: AI Developer Technology Engineer
- NVIDIA: Sr Deep Learning Software Engineer
- NVIDIA: Deep Learning Inference Software Engineer (TensorRT)
- NVIDIA: Director - Computer Vision/Deep Learning for Imaging Software
Top Stories, Tweets
- Top December Stories: Computer Vision by Andrew Ng - 11 Lessons Learned; Top Data Science and Machine Learning Methods Used in 2017
- Top Stories, Jan 1-7: Docker for Data Science; Quantum Machine Learning: An Overview
Image of the week