Practical Computer Vision Course with Real-Life Cases, Nov 18, Washington, DC
This course, Practical Computer Vision Course with Real-Life Cases, Nov 18 in Washington, DC, will move you on the next step, providing you with practical means of solving business-specific tasks.Reserve your seat now.
24 hours (2.5h of practice per day) + 16 hours of online practice with Instructor. Get:
- the structured information you would otherwise have to look for in different sources;
- a personal mentoring during 16 hours to solve a practical AI issue;
- ready-to-use scripts as the basis for creating algorithms of your own to solve business-specific problems;
- a piece of code to be used in your models and recommendations for subsequent adaptation to a changing business needs;
- a practical experience of building and adapting your AI models;
- insights from experts who are 10+ years in AI and ready to ease your career path with their own life-hacks.
The course will move you on the next step, providing you with practical means of solving business-specific tasks. During this course, you'll proceed from theory to expert-led hands-on practice that encompasses a set of real-life use cases. In addition, you can submit a use case of choice to develop the expertise needed for your current business concerns.