KDnuggets Top Blogs Rewards for December 2021
The December blogs that won KDnuggets Rewards include: Write Clean Python Code Using Pipes; Building a solid data team; How to Get Certified as a Data Scientist; 3 Tools to Track and Visualize the Execution of Your Python Code; and more.
Here are the winners of KDnuggets Top Blog Rewards Program for the month of December 2021 - congratulations to all below! These authors of these top 8 guest blogs published in December 2021 will share the $3,000 (USD) reward amount:
- Write Clean Python Code Using Pipes, by Khuyen Tran
- Building a solid data team, by Romain Huet
- How to Get Certified as a Data Scientist, by Abid Ali Awan
- 3 Tools to Track and Visualize the Execution of Your Python Code, by Khuyen Tran
- 5 Practical Data Science Projects That Will Help You Solve Real Business Problems for 2022, by Terence Shin
- 6 Predictive Models Every Beginner Data Scientist Should Master, by Ivo Bernardo
- 5 Key Skills Needed To Become a Great Data Scientist, by Sharan Kumar Ravindran
- A $9B AI Failure, Examined, by Gianluca Mauro
Please consider submitting your blog to KDnuggets first! Original submissions (not published previously) are rewarded at 3x the rate of reposts. You can repost your original submission (first published on KDnuggets) elsewhere, two weeks after KDnuggets publication, provided there is a link to KDnuggets blog and text "Originally published on KDnuggets".