Pair Finance: Python Developer
Seeking a Python Developer to work on a completely new and innovative product we are building, along with a small team of other experienced developers, and to collaborate on an iterative design process from a basic prototype to the first production version.
At: Pair Finance
Location: Berlin, Germany
Position: Python Developer (m/f)
PAIR Finance is a Fintech company developing a revolutionary concept for managing debt collection. We combine multi-channel digital communication with proven data-driven behavioral research and AI to accelerate and personalise the collection process. We assess the situation of each debtor individually and tailor our approach accordingly, thereby achieving higher repayment rates without straining the customer relationship.
"Based in Berlin" and supported by our investors Zalando, FinLeap and the Hitfox Group, offers PAIR Finance an excellent opportunity for deep-dive in the fintech industry.
- You work on a completely new and innovative product we are building, along with a small team of other experienced developers
- You collaborate on an iterative design process from a basic prototype to the first production version
- You experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills to find clever solutions to the unique challenges we will encounter along the way
- You have extensive experience with Python and data processing libraries (such as NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, psycopg2, sqlalchemy etc.)
- You are experienced with statistics and machine learning
- You are familiar with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- You already worked with agile development practices
- You have a performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to develop professionally
- You are able to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- You can read, understand and improve other people’s code
- You are able to work independently and as a team member
- Experience with Linux server administration, IT security, distributed computing and parallelized computation
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, OpsWorks) or other cloud-based infrastructure solutions
What do we offer
- You will have the opportunity to participate in one of the most innovative Fintech start-ups in Europe and to further develop the company, as well as to permanently change the debt collection market (https://h2.vc/reports/fintechinnovators/company/2016/PAIRFinance)
- You get the creative scope to implement your ideas and build the team further
- You have the opportunity to grow together with us in the challenges of a revolutionary concept in a very traditional industry
- You will be part of a strong international team that combines success and fun in a young and dynamic environment - you will be part of the "PairFinance family"
- You work with highly motivated and qualified employees as well as a number of entrepreneurs who have already founded over 10 internationally successful companies
- You will be able to connect with Berlin via the innovative and technology-driven start-up scene
- Interested? Then send us your CV online!
We are looking forward to your application
Top Stories Past 30 Days