Paperspace: Developer Evangelist (AI and Machine Learning) [Brooklyn, NY]
Paperspace is seeking a Developer Evangelist to help cultivate a global, diverse community of data scientists and machine learning engineers.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Position: Data Scientist
Paperspace is a high-performance cloud computing and ML development platform for building, training and deploying machine learning models. Tens of thousands of individuals, startups and enterprises use Paperspace to iterate faster and collaborate on intelligent, real-time prediction engines.
Paperspace is backed by leading investors including Battery Ventures, Intel Capital, SineWave Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, Y Combinator and Initialized Capital.
What will you do?
Paperspace is seeking a Developer Evangelist to help us cultivate a global, diverse community of data scientists and machine learning engineers. You’ll work at the intersection of the marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams to showcase the value of the Paperspace platform to aspiring and veteran ML developers.
- Community Management: You'll be an active, engaged, and authentic participant in the ML online and offline communities, organizing meetups & hackathons where they can learn and build cool things
- Content Management: You’ll curate, create, edit, and distribute tutorials, workshops, case studies, and other content to communicate about advances in the development & applications of machine learning
- Developer Evangelism: You’ll acquire a deep understanding of the ML community’s workflows and demonstrate how they can leverage Paperspace to best meet their key technical needs
- Developer Advocacy: You'll influence the direction of our products by gathering and relaying insights from the ML community to our product team
Who are you?
You are a data scientist or developer that:
- Has at least some experience developing ML algorithms or models
- Has strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Is adept at communicating technically complicated topics clearly and succinctly
- Is confident and comfortable with public speaking and in-person networking
- Is active in the online and offline data science / ML developer communities
- Is self-motivated, with the ability to take both direction and initiative
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, with vision & dental (US-based employees only)
- Employer-matched retirement benefits (401k)
- Generous vacation policy
- Fitness & wellness benefit
- In-office employees share one meal a day together
- Everyone is outfitted with high-end tech gear for their role
- Commuter benefits with contribution from the company
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and welcomes diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply via Lever.