- Four Major Predictions for Predictive Analytics and Big Data in 2016 - Feb 2, 2016.
2016 will usher in some unmissable results of the Information Age’s latest contribution, the more effective execution of major operations across sectors with predictive analytics.
2016 Predictions, Consumers, Eric Siegel, NSA, Politics, Predictive Analytics, Safety
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n01, Jan 13: Detect Fake Data Scientists; Tensorflow is Terrific; More arXiv Deep Learning, explained - Jan 12, 2016.
20 Questions to Detect Fake Data Scientists; TensorFlow is Terrific; 5 More arXiv Deep Learning Papers, Explained; What questions can data science answer?
2016 Predictions, Deep Learning, Eric Siegel, TensorFlow
- MapR CEO 5 Big Data Predictions for 2016 - Jan 11, 2016.
The industry is in the midst of the biggest change in enterprise computing in decades. Schroeder sees an acceleration in big data deployments, and has crystallized his view of market trends into these five major predictions for 2016.
2016 Predictions, Big Data, MapR
- What To Expect from Deep Learning in 2016 and Beyond - Jan 11, 2016.
Predictions from some of the top names in deep learning, including Ilya Sutskever and Andrej Karpathy, about what to expect in the field over the next 5 years.
2016 Predictions, Andrej Karpathy, Deep Learning, Ilya Sutskever, RE.WORK
- FICO Chief Analytics Officer 2016 Predictions - Jan 5, 2016.
NASA Juno mission will arrive at Jupiter. The Summer Olympics will take place in Rio de Janeiro. The US will have a presidential election. And prescriptive analytics will take center stage as the ultimate destination on the analytics journey.
2016 Predictions, FICO, Prescriptive Analytics, Streaming Analytics
- 2016: The Year of Hadooplooza - Dec 31, 2015.
Bruno Aziza examines the Hadoopalooza effect, how to avoid poor decisions to come back from the party a "Hadoop-loser", and what is needed to get value from data lakes.
2016 Predictions, Bruno Aziza, Data Lakes, Hadoop
- The future of analytics – top 5 predictions for 2016 - Dec 23, 2015.
Analytics has never been more needed or interesting and the future looks exciting. Top 2016 trends include Machine learning established in the enterprise, Internet of Things hype hits reality, and Big data moves beyond hype to enrich modeling.
2016 Predictions, Cybersecurity, Industry, IoT, Machine Learning
- Tamr 2016 Data Management Predictions - Dec 22, 2015.
2016 predictions from Tamr team, which includes Turing Award winner Mike Stonebraker and some of the most forward-thinking experts from the world of Big Data.
2016 Predictions, Andy Palmer, Michael Brodie, Michael Stonebraker, Tamr
- 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2016 - Dec 19, 2015.
BI analysts, industry players predict the rise of self-service, Big Data analytics, real-time data in the coming year.
Pages: 1 2
2016 Predictions, Business Intelligence, Gartner, Top 10, Trends
- International Institute of Analytics (IIA) 5 Predictions and 5 Priorities for 2016 - Dec 18, 2015.
IIA 2016 Predictions include: Cognitive technology becomes the follow-on to automated analytics; Analytical Microservices facilitate embedded analytics; and analytics talent crunch eases.
2016 Predictions, Cognitive Computing, IIA, Tom Davenport
- Vincent Granville Predictions for Data Science in 2016 and Beyond - Dec 18, 2015.
Data science and statistical modeling will be further automated; frontiers between data science, operations research, Machine Learning will disappear, and more.
2016 Predictions, Data Science, Vincent Granville
- 22 Big Data & Data Science experts predictions for 2016 - Dec 11, 2015.
Will machines become smarter than man? What technology will dominate Data Science? What is smart data? Read Big Data experts predictions for 2016.
Pages: 1 2
2016 Predictions, About Gregory Piatetsky, Bernard Marr, Big Data Influencers, import.io, Kirk D. Borne, Trends