- Four Major Predictions for Predictive Analytics and Big Data in 2016 - Feb 2, 2016.
2016 will usher in some unmissable results of the Information Age’s latest contribution, the more effective execution of major operations across sectors with predictive analytics.
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n01, Jan 13: Detect Fake Data Scientists; Tensorflow is Terrific; More arXiv Deep Learning, explained - Jan 12, 2016.
20 Questions to Detect Fake Data Scientists; TensorFlow is Terrific; 5 More arXiv Deep Learning Papers, Explained; What questions can data science answer?
- MapR CEO 5 Big Data Predictions for 2016 - Jan 11, 2016.
The industry is in the midst of the biggest change in enterprise computing in decades. Schroeder sees an acceleration in big data deployments, and has crystallized his view of market trends into these five major predictions for 2016.
- What To Expect from Deep Learning in 2016 and Beyond - Jan 11, 2016.
Predictions from some of the top names in deep learning, including Ilya Sutskever and Andrej Karpathy, about what to expect in the field over the next 5 years.
- FICO Chief Analytics Officer 2016 Predictions - Jan 5, 2016.
NASA Juno mission will arrive at Jupiter. The Summer Olympics will take place in Rio de Janeiro. The US will have a presidential election. And prescriptive analytics will take center stage as the ultimate destination on the analytics journey.
- 2016: The Year of Hadooplooza - Dec 31, 2015.
Bruno Aziza examines the Hadoopalooza effect, how to avoid poor decisions to come back from the party a "Hadoop-loser", and what is needed to get value from data lakes.
- The future of analytics – top 5 predictions for 2016 - Dec 23, 2015.
Analytics has never been more needed or interesting and the future looks exciting. Top 2016 trends include Machine learning established in the enterprise, Internet of Things hype hits reality, and Big data moves beyond hype to enrich modeling.
- Tamr 2016 Data Management Predictions - Dec 22, 2015.
2016 predictions from Tamr team, which includes Turing Award winner Mike Stonebraker and some of the most forward-thinking experts from the world of Big Data.
- 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2016 - Dec 19, 2015.
BI analysts, industry players predict the rise of self-service, Big Data analytics, real-time data in the coming year.
Pages: 1 2
- International Institute of Analytics (IIA) 5 Predictions and 5 Priorities for 2016 - Dec 18, 2015.
IIA 2016 Predictions include: Cognitive technology becomes the follow-on to automated analytics; Analytical Microservices facilitate embedded analytics; and analytics talent crunch eases.
- Vincent Granville Predictions for Data Science in 2016 and Beyond - Dec 18, 2015.
Data science and statistical modeling will be further automated; frontiers between data science, operations research, Machine Learning will disappear, and more.
- 22 Big Data & Data Science experts predictions for 2016 - Dec 11, 2015.
Will machines become smarter than man? What technology will dominate Data Science? What is smart data? Read Big Data experts predictions for 2016.
Pages: 1 2