DataCamp - Easiest Way to Learn Data Science
Learning R? Take this
Intro to R for Data Science Tutorial.
Learning Python? Take this
Intro to Python for Data Science Tutorial.
Check also these fantastic posts:
R Learning Path: From beginner to expert in R in 7 steps
Comprehensive Guide to Learning Python for Data Science
- Model Evaluation Metrics in Machine Learning
- Taming Complexity in MLOps
- 5 Machine Learning Papers on Face Recognition
- Faster machine learning on larger graphs with NumPy and Pandas
- Dataset Splitting Best Practices in Python
- Interactive Machine Learning Experiments
- Machine Fairness: How to assess AI system’s fairness and mitigate any observed unfairness issues
- LinkedIn Open Sources a Small Component to Simplify the TensorFlow-Spark Interoperability
- 10 Useful Machine Learning Practices For Python Developers
- Python For Everybody: The Free eBook
The Best NLP with Deep Learning Course is Free
Stanford's Natural Language Processing with Deep Learning is one of the most respected courses on the topic that you will find anywhere, and the course materials are freely available online.
- Appropriately Handling Missing Values for Statistical Modelling and Prediction
- A Holistic Framework for Managing Data Analytics Projects
Build and deploy your first machine learning web app
A beginner’s guide to train and deploy machine learning pipelines in Python using PyCaret.
- Dimensionality Reduction with Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- An easy guide to choose the right Machine Learning algorithm
- Complex logic at breakneck speed: Try Julia for data science
- 13 must-read papers from AI experts
- Looking Normal(ly Distributed)
- Google Unveils TAPAS, a BERT-Based Neural Network for Querying Tables Using Natural Language
- Sparse Matrix Representation in Python
- Easy Text-to-Speech with Python
- Evidence Counterfactuals for explaining predictive models on Big Data
Automated Machine Learning: The Free eBook
There is a lot to learn about automated machine learning theory and practice. This free eBook can get you started the right way.
- 5 Great New Features in Scikit-learn 0.23
- Facebook Open Sources Blender, the Largest-Ever Open Domain Chatbot
AI and Machine Learning for Healthcare
Traditional business and technology sectors are not the only fields being impacted by AI. Healthcare is a field that is thought to be highly suitable for the applications of AI tools and techniques.
- Satellite Image Analysis with fast.ai for Disaster Recovery
- DeepMind’s Suggestions for Learning #AtHomeWithAI
- I Designed My Own Machine Learning and AI Degree
- Customer Churn Prediction: A Global Performance Study
- Machine Learning in Power BI using PyCaret
- What You Need to Know About Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Text Mining in Python: Steps and Examples
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: The Free eBook
Start Your Machine Learning Career in Quarantine
While this quarantine can last two months, make the most of it by starting your career in Machine Learning with this 60-day learning plan.
- The Architecture Used at LinkedIn to Improve Feature Management in Machine Learning Models
- Forecasting Stories 3: Each Time-series Component Sings a Different Song
- 5 Concepts You Should Know About Gradient Descent and Cost Function
- Hyperparameter Optimization for Machine Learning Models
- Explaining “Blackbox” Machine Learning Models: Practical Application of SHAP
- Best Coronavirus Projections, Predictions, Dashboards and Data Resources
Beginners Learning Path for Machine Learning
So, you are interested in machine learning? Here is your complete learning path to start your career in the field.
- Getting Started with Spectral Clustering
- Top 10 Data Visualization Tools for Every Data Scientist
- Microsoft Research Unveils Three Efforts to Advance Deep Generative Models
Deep Learning: The Free eBook
"Deep Learning" is the quintessential book for understanding deep learning theory, and you can still read it freely online.
- Demystifying the AI Infrastructure Stack
- Optimize Response Time of your Machine Learning API In Production
Natural Language Processing Recipes: Best Practices and Examples
Here is an overview of another great natural language processing resource, this time from Microsoft, which demonstrates best practices and implementation guidelines for a variety of tasks and scenarios.