Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Jul 2012
- Analytics 2012 Conference, Oct 8-9 - Jul 30, 2012.
Analytics 2012: Las Vegas, Oct 8-9: Hone your skills, learn new techniques and widen your understanding of this complex and ever-changing field. Exclusive KDnuggets Discount.
- Online Graduate Certificate in BI/Analytics from Nova - Jul 27, 2012.
The curriculum gives students the knowledge and skills to effectively use data for competitive advantage, focusing on business analytics and data mining techniques for organizational decision-making. Enrolling now - Fall term starts Aug 20.
- PAW Boston: meet the Top Predictive Analytics Influencers - Jul 24, 2012.
Meet the top predictive analytics influencers who will gather at Predictive Analytics World Boston, Sep 30 - Oct 4, 2012. Special KDnuggets discount.
- TMA Courses in Predictive Analytics [Aug: San Jose; Sep: Wash., DC] - Jul 18, 2012.
Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available.
- August 13 Webcast - Analytically Speaking featuring Bob Stine and Peter Bloomfield - Jul 17, 2012.
Join us for a series of monthly webcasts where the foremost analytics experts will share insights that come with years of developing best practices and enjoying great success with analytics.
- Analytics 2012 Conference, Las Vegas, Oct 8-9 - Jul 11, 2012.
A2012 will bring together more than 1,000 analytics practitioners to learn the latest advances and research in the field and cover all the hottest topics. Exclusive discount for KDnuggets Subscribers.
- Predictive Analytics World Boston, Sep 30 - Oct 4, 2012 - Jul 11, 2012.
Don't miss case studies from top organizations such as Booz Allen Hamilton, Goldman Sachs, HP, and TripAdvisor, and be a part of the leading event with over 40 sessions, hands-on workshops, and much more.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [July 17] - Jul 11, 2012.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- ACM Data Mining Camp (Oct 13) and MapReduce Course (Oct 14) - Jul 9, 2012.
The camp is focused on Data Mining, Analytics, Cloud Computing and the various applications of these technologies. The seminar/course provides an introduction to MapReduce, showing how to prototype applications.
- July 19 Webinar: Predictive Analytics on Hadoop - Jul 6, 2012.
We showcase the technical capabilities of the Universal PMML Plug-in for Datameer, a solution that combines open standards and Hadoop to reduce complexity and accelerate time-to-market for predictive analytics