- KDD-2012: August 12-16, Beijing, China - Sep 30, 2011.the premier international forum for data mining researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government to share their ideas, research results and experiences.
- Learn What Really Works in Data Mining: Nov in Dallas | Dec in Los Angeles - Sep 27, 2011.insist on 1000% ROI from your data mining initiatives! Learn how to get it from TMA Predictive Analytics and Data Mining course series.
- Data Mining: Failure to Launch [ Free Webinar ] - Sep 27, 2011.learn how to get started with data mining and overcome both strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- Predictive Analytics World October 2011 in New York - Sep 27, 2011.Reasons to attend Predictive Analytics World - view sample sessions; 9 Predictive & Text Analytics Workshops and more.
- IEEE Int. Conf. on Data Mining (ICDM 2011), Vancouver, Dec 11-14 - Sep 27, 2011.Early reg deadline: Nov 10. IEEE ICDM is one of the world's premier research conferences in data mining. Highlights include invited talks by Cynthia Dwork, Lee Giles, and Renee Miller; 4 tutorials, the ICDM contest, 19 workshops, and 101 regular and 47 short papers accepted out of 786 submissions from 47 countries.
- Call-for-Speakers for 3 PAWs and 1 TAW - 2012 in SF/Chicago/Toronto - Sep 26, 2011.accepting proposals to speak at PAW/TAW SF (Mar 2012) and PAW Toronto (Apr) - deadlines Oct 13, and PAW Chicago (Jun) - deadline Jan 19.
- Data Scientist Summit 2011 Videos - Sep 26, 2011.The 12 videos cover Big Data, Analytics, Data Heroics, and more.
- Data Without Borders Datadive, Oct 14-16, NYC - Sep 23, 2011.matches non-profits with volunteer data scientists who can help them with data collection, analysis, visualization, or decision support.
- SAS Analytics 2011 Conference, Oct 24-25, Orlando - Sep 23, 2011.get 30% KDnuggets discount on SAS Analytics 2011 Conference. Join hundreds of attendees and learn from experts about data mining, forecasting, fraud detection, text mining, data visualization, predictive modeling and more.
- Analytics Conferences Gone Wild? - Sep 21, 2011.Are there too many analytics conferences? Over time, a few winners will emerge and many will disappear.
- Advanced Training - Business Analytics/ Data Fusion, Paris, Oct 17-20 - Sep 19, 2011.two unique training courses in Paris in partnership with world-renowned expert Dr Subrata Das, organized by Probayes, a leading company in predictive analytics and data fusion.
- Summer Program Aug 6-17, 2012: Computational Advertising - Sep 16, 2011.This 2-week program will cover web search; agent-based models for auction dynamics; computational finance and other math issues, and statistical issues including modeling and forecasting of trends; recommender systems; and modeling revenue streams.
- Dec 8-9: Salford Predictive Modeler Two-Day Training - Sep 16, 2011.Salford Predictive Modeler suite includes CART®, MARS®, TreeNet®, RandomForests® and introduces powerful new automation and modeling techniques not found elsewhere.
- Statistical Modeling Week Workshops, Boston, Oct 17-21 - Sep 13, 2011.featuring applications-oriented seminars focusing on the latest trends in statistical analysis. Led by a group of experts in the field, the seminars teach professionals how to apply and understand today's major breakthroughs in statistical methodology.
- Tools for Discovering Patterns in Data, Sep 26-27, Charlottesville - Sep 13, 2011.a practical, experience-based, concepts course, which demystifies data mining with clarity and humor. Learn to isolate the essential aspects of a problem and select and combine the right software tools to find useful patterns in noisy, incomplete data.
- Interview with Eric Siegel - Why should you come to PAW NYC? - Sep 12, 2011.Predictive Analytics World is the leading and largest cross-vendor conference covering commercial deployment. There's nowhere else you'll find as much content and as many leading experts.
- Course: Advanced Analytics for the Modern Business Analyst - Sep 12, 2011.delivers a unique learning experience that will provide you with the skills to succeed in today's highly analytical and data-driven economy.
- Tableau training, insights - Sep 12, 2011.End of Summer sale through September 23 on Tableau courses; top Tableau articles in 2011
- Scaling Up Machine Learning - KDD 2011 Tutorial - Sep 10, 2011.a broad view of modern approaches for scaling up machine learning and data mining methods on parallel/distributed platforms from leading researchers at LinkedIn, Microsoft, and Yahoo.
- PAW NYC Early Bird Ends Friday - PAW-Gov Is Next Week - Sep 8, 2011.Predictive Analytics World and Text Analytics World; October 16-21 in New York City
- September 28 Webcast: The Analytics Power Lunch for Power Users - Sep 8, 2011.see how randomization, bootstrapping, bagging and simulation can be used in significance testing and modeling to balance risk and reduce the impact of model misspecification.
- KDD 2011 Conference -- Days 2/3/4 Summary - Sep 4, 2011.I am summarizing all of the days together since each talk was short. By far the most enjoyable and interesting aspects of the conference were the breakout sessions.
- ACM Data Mining Camp - Oct 15, 2011 - Sep 2, 2011.Join Our Unconference/camp and talk about data mining. Registration is required to allow our sponsor to provide refreshements.
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Sep 2011
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |