2014 Apr Meetings & Reports
All (91) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings & Reports (13) | News, Features (18) | Opinions, Interviews (11) | Publications (17) | Software (5) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (6)
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World Toronto – New Data Paradigm - Apr 29, 2014.
2014 means big changes for big data. Get ready for a fierce debate on the new data paradigm at Predictive Analytics World Toronto on May 15. Special KDnuggets discount.
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 Santa Clara: Highlights of Selected Talks on Day 2 - Apr 29, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by big data technology practitioners from NYSE, Glassdoor, Slice and Paychex on day 2 of Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 in Santa Clara.
- U. Cincinnati Analytics Summit 2014, May 23 - Apr 28, 2014.
Keynotes by Eric Siegel (PAW Founder) and Jack Levis (UPS Director of Process Management), Tracks on Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, Social and Mobile Media Analytics.
- KDD 2014 Workshops – the leading edge of Data Science Research - Apr 27, 2014.
KDD 2014 workshops provide the forum for the leading-edge research on topics like Data Science for Social Good, Crowd Sensing, Mobile Health, Stream Mining, Data Ethics, Sports Analytics, Social Networks, and much more. Papers due in June.
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 Santa Clara: Highlights of Selected Talks on Day 1 - Apr 25, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by big data technology practitioners from eBay, YarcData, LinkedIn, Trulia, and other leading companies on day 1 of Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 in Santa Clara.
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2014: Highlights of Keynote Speeches on Day 2 - Apr 23, 2014.
Highlights from keynote speeches by big data experts from Facebook, RedPoint Global, Quintiles, Samsung, GMU, PayPal, and others on Day 2 of Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 in Santa Clara.
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2014: Highlights of Keynote Speeches on Day 1 - Apr 23, 2014.
Highlights from keynote speeches by big data technology leaders from industry and academia on first day of Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 in Santa Clara.
- MMDS 2014: Workshop on Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets, Berkeley - Apr 22, 2014.
The MMDS 2014 workshop (Berkeley, June 17-20) will bring top researchers to address algorithmic, mathematical, and statistical challenges in modern statistical data analysis. Early registration deadline May 1.
- Big Data TechCon – Great How-To Conference - Apr 17, 2014.
The recent BigData TechCon conference in Boston featured practical, how-to classes and tutorials for IT and Big Data professionals. It is the how-to training conference for professionals implementing and analyzing Big Data.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World, Toronto, May 12-15 - Apr 15, 2014.
Predictive Analytics World in Toronto brings you the leading experts in predictive analytics, with keynotes from top speakers. Join PAW and access the best keynotes, sessions, workshops, and more. Bonus: tips on getting approval to attend.
- Open Analytics NYC Summit May 8 - Apr 10, 2014.
Open Analytics Summits are a great place for CTOs, Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, and others to connect, network, and learn about open source technologies and big data analytics. Early reg by Apr 18 + KDnuggets discount.
- Useful Business Analytics Summit in Boston, June 10-11 - Apr 8, 2014.
Join the Useful Business Analytics Summit (Boston, June 10-11), the unique conference where corporate peers can meet and determine how USEFUL analytics can improve business decision making. Special KDnuggets discount and early bird by Apr 18.
- April-July 2014 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science - Apr 1, 2014.
Coming soon - Big Data Innovation Summit (Santa Clara), MLconf NYC, SDM 13, PAW Toronto, PAKDD, AnalyticsWorld Chicago, Future of Consumer Intelligence, Useful Business Analytics Boston, and many more.