2014 Nov Courses, Education
All (89) | Courses, Education (12) | Meetings (6) | News, Features (15) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (20) | Publications (12) | Software (6) | Top Tweets (12) | Webcasts (6)
- Data Science at University of Minnesota - Nov 26, 2014.
A rigorous degree for students who want to learn state-of-the-art methods to manage and analyse Big Data, and the theory behind the methods.
- TMA Predictive Analytics Data Mining Training
[Las Vegas, Dec | Orlando, Feb] - Nov 18, 2014.Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency. Next courses in Las Vegas (Dec) and Orlando (Feb).
- SQL School tackles the data analyst shortage - Nov 17, 2014.
SQL School is a free, interactive tutorial from Mode Analytics, written by analysts for aspiring analysts. Check it out!
- Machine Learning Summer School 2015, Sydney, Australia - Nov 12, 2014.
MLSS will provide graduate students, academics and industry professionals with an intense learning experience on the theory and applications of modern machine learning.
- Georgia Tech Interdisciplinary MS in Analytics - Nov 12, 2014.
The program leverages the strengths and resources of Georgia Tech in computing, business, statistics, and operations research, and gives practical experience via an applied analytics practicum.
- TDWI Orlando – The Premier Education Conference for BI, DW, Big Data, Data Analytics – Savings Extended - Nov 11, 2014.
With over 45 courses on the full agenda, TDWI Orlando has what you need to succeed with your data and analytics projects! Savings extended - use priority code OR63.
- DATA SCIENCE BOOTCAMP in New York City, Jan – Apr 2015 - Nov 8, 2014.
Learn Data Science in 12 weeks with in-person expert instruction - learn designing, implementing, and communicating the results of a Data Science project, including Data Visualization, modern Big Data tools and Hadoop stack.
- NTU MSc Data Analytics for Business - Nov 6, 2014.
Students in this part-time Multidisciplinary Masters will leverage knowledge across 9 academic schools and in consultation with faculty conduct a 3-6 month unique work-based project.
- Stanford: Online Certificates in Data Mining and Management - Nov 6, 2014.
Learn the science and art of managing people, products, processes, and data with from Stanford world-famous faculty with online courses like "Mining Massive Data Sets" or "Intro to Statistical Learning".
- More Data Mining with Weka - Nov 5, 2014.
Explore deeper tools and techniques using Weka in More Data Mining with Weka, a followup course to Data Mining with Weka, provided by University of Waikato.
- Course: Practical Machine Learning for Engineers, New York, Nov 10-12 - Nov 4, 2014.
Learn the fundamental concepts of machine learning by working on a dataset of moderate size, using open source software tools. Special KDnuggets discount.
- Comprehensive Data Science Training by Salford Systems, Dec 3-5, Online or San Diego - Nov 4, 2014.
Learn the basics tree-structured data mining with CART, and progress to more advanced topics including Linear, Logistic, Nonlinear, Regularized, Lasso, MARS, TreeNet (Stochastic Gradient Boosting) and RandomForests(r), including Latest Refinements and Model Compression.