2015 Apr Top Tweets
All (122) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (11) | News, Features (19) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (44) | Publications (14) | Software (11) | Top Tweets (5) | Webcasts (9)
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 21-27: Great discussion: Building Big Data systems in academia, industry; Deep Learning in a Nutshell
- Apr 28, 2015.
Great discussion: Building #BigData systems in academia, industry; DeepLearning in a Nutshell - what it is, how it works, why care?; Basics of #DeepLearning to Get You Started; Top LinkedIn Groups for #Analytics, #BigData.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 14-20: Modern Methods for Sentiment Analysis; Basics of SQL, RDBMS – must have skills
- Apr 21, 2015.
Great overview: Modern Methods for Sentiment Analysis #word2vec; Basics of SQL and RDBMS - must have skills for data science; The 7 Most Unusual Applications of Big Data; Extensive, but a little confusing site: Understanding Data Visualization.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 6-13: Languages have more “happy” words, esp. Spanish; Popular similarity measures in Python
- Apr 14, 2015.
Languages have more "happy" words than unhappy; 5 most popular #similarity measures implementation in Python; Brilliant! Dilbert on Resume embellishing: if engineer, fire him; if marketer ...; Top programming languages change rapidly: SQL, C#, C++ down, Python, Node.js up.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 2-5: The Data Science ecosystem: Data wrangling useful tools and tips
- Apr 6, 2015.
The #datascience ecosystem part 2: Data wrangling useful tools and tips; 10 R Packages to Win Kaggle Competitions; Forrester Wave #BigData Predictive #Analytics Solutions 2015, gainers, losers; How Microsoft uses Big Data to predict traffic jams in advance.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 30 – Apr 01: Very useful! Data Visualization with ggplot2 CheatSheet
- Apr 2, 2015.
Very useful! Data Visualization with ggplot2 Cheat Sheet; Great Data Science resource: Intro to Statistics using Python, Pandas; 14 Best Python Pandas Features; Data Science shows why taxis can never compete.