2015 May Courses, Education
All (110) | Courses, Education (5) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (22) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (37) | Publications (8) | Software (6) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (9) | Webcasts (11)
- INFORMS Essential Practice Skills for Analytics Professionals + Baseball Night
- May 29, 2015.
Register for the "Essential Practice Skills for Analytics Professionals" Course (Chicago, Jun 23-24) and join INFORMS for a Special Networking Night and Baseball at Wrigley Field.
- Simplilearn: Big Data, Analytics online courses discount, Free ebook
- May 21, 2015.
The role of a Data Scientist is ever evolving and a candidate with up-to-date skills will be preferred over their peers across industries. Learn SAS, Hadoop, R, Big Data, and Analytics skills with Simplilearn online courses, special discount until May 30.
- PAW Chicago: Five Unbeatable Analytics Workshops
- May 19, 2015.
Take your predictive analytics up a notch with unbeatable PAW Chicago workshops, covering R, predictive modeling, ensemble methods and more.
- INFORMS Analytics courses: Discrete-Event Simulation, Essential Practice Skills for Analytics Professionals
- May 14, 2015.
INFORMS Continuing Education courses are designed to enhance the skills for today’s analytics professionals. SPECIAL OFFER: Register now to save $350 on registration for the upcoming course Introduction to Monte Carlo and Discrete-Event Simulation, offered on May 28-29 in Washington, DC.
- NYC Data Science Academy 12 weeks Bootcamp, Apply by May 15
- May 3, 2015.
Upcoming NYC Data Science Academy education includes a 12-week bootcamp, classes on Intro to Data Science, and Data Analysis with R and with Python, meetups, and job placement assistance.