2016 Jun Webcasts & Webinars
All (119) | Courses, Education (6) | Meetings (12) | News, Features (21) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (23) | Software (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (40) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Webinar, Jun 30: Introducing Anaconda Mosaic: Visualize. Explore. Transform. Once and Done - Jun 28, 2016.
On June 30th, Continuum Analytics Product Manager Lance Ransom will showcase how Anaconda Mosaic can empower your organization to light up your dark data. Save your spot now!
- Does More Data Make Your System Smarter? Ontotext Webinars, June 23, July 7 - Jun 20, 2016.
Jun 23 webinar shows how pouring more data to your system can actually make it smarter. July webinar shows how to quickly prototype with Ontotext Dynamic Semantic Publishing platform on AWS, using your own content.
- Webinar, Jun 24: Using Text Mining to Improve Patient Care - Jun 16, 2016.
Learn about a novel use case of applying text mining tools during and after patient rounds in a hospital, including use of text mining on a tablet computer to extract information to aid physicians on their daily visits to patients.
- Webinar, Jun 24: Bring Open Data Science Into Excel with Anaconda Fusion - Jun 16, 2016.
On June 24th, find out how to use Anaconda Fusion, part of the Anaconda Platform, to bring the power of Open Data Science into Excel. Reserve your spot now!
- Webcast: Learn how statisticians can work across disciplines. - Jun 13, 2016.
Learn why subject-matter experts are better off when they understand their data; how traditional statistics has missed an opportunity; why it takes a long time for some methods to gain popularity and more.
- Webinar: Predictive Analytics: Failure to Launch [June 8] - Jun 7, 2016.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is June 8.
- Webinar: Using Uplift Modeling to Influence and Persuade, June 29 - Jun 3, 2016.
Uplift modeling predicts what will influence a consumer to take the action you want. This free webinar from the Predictive Analytics World conference series gives an introduction into this rapidly growing area of data modeling.