2017 May Webcasts & Webinars
All (113) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (16) | News, Features (20) | Opinions, Interviews (22) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (33) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- 3 Ways to Move Your Data Science Into Production, May 24 - May 22, 2017.
In this live webinar, on May 24th at 11AM Central, learn how Anaconda empowers data scientists to encapsulate and deploy their data science projects as live applications with a single click.
- Webinar: A New Era of Data Science – Unlocking Big Data Insights with Machine Learning and Spark, May 31 - May 19, 2017.
Learn about Big Data technologies and trends, Democratizing Big Data analytics, Big Data and the Cloud, and more in this webcast with top experts Dean Abbott and Mamdouh Refaat.
- Data Preparation Strategies for Successful Machine Learning - May 18, 2017.
This upcoming 45-minute webinar explores efficient methods to explore and organize complex data, how to marry multiple datasets for feature engineering, and optimal target selection and how to address information leakage.
- Webinar: Predictive Analytics, Failure to Launch, May 16, June 14 - May 10, 2017.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinars are May 16 and June 14.
- Technically Speaking – Analytic solutions to real-world problems - May 3, 2017.
Are you and your data "having issues?" JMP real-world case studies help you solve them with key insights on overcoming the challenges with data collection, preparation, and analysis.
- DataRobot Webinar, June 6: How Automated Machine Learning is Transforming the Predictive Analytics Landscape - May 2, 2017.
Built for speed and scalability, DataRobot radically reduces the time of data science projects - from data to deployment, enabling organizations to bring products to market and react to changing conditions faster. Learn more in June 6 webinar and live demo.