2017 Aug Webcasts & Webinars
All (112) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings (15) | News, Features (17) | Opinions, Interviews (28) | Software (2) | Tutorials, Overviews (35) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Looker: Get a Complete View of Your Customer, Aug 31 Webinar - Aug 24, 2017.
Product experts from Kustomer and Looker will share insights on industry trends and the benefits of shifting to a customer-centric view.
- 3 Levers for Getting the Most Out of Amazon Redshift and AWS, Aug 29 - Aug 22, 2017.
Learn how to optimize your Amazon Redshift instance, critical metrics for smart investments in cloud infrastructure, and best practices to scale your AWS investment.
- Build a Path to Predictive Analytics with Big Squid & Looker, Aug 24 - Aug 17, 2017.
Big Squid offers a Predictive Analytics Platform that uses automated Machine Learning to take your Looker investment from real-time data and insights to forward-looking action and impact. Learn more on Aug 24.
- From Notebooks to JupyterLab – The Evolution of Data Science IDEs - Aug 16, 2017.
This live webinar (Aug 22) will discuss the impact that the notebook experience has had on data science, and how JupyterLab - the next generation data science IDE - has evolved from the classic notebooks.
- Deep Learning with Cloudera, Webinar Aug 24 - Aug 14, 2017.
Deep learning expands boundaries of the possible. Detecting fraud. Predicting claims. Diagnosing cancer. Deep learning solves these problems and many others. Find out more with Cloudera, Aug 24.
- DataRobot: The Making of Data Science Superheroes, Webinar August 31 - Aug 11, 2017.
Learn how two data scientists quickly transformed from mere mortals into data science superheroes, now able to tackle more projects with better results - faster than a speeding bullet!
- Get Out of the Sandbox – Put Your Models in Production, Aug 10 Webinar - Aug 2, 2017.
Learn how to deploy your Data Science work in production, both in batch and real-time environments, where people and programs can use them simply and confidently.