2017 Dec Webcasts & Webinars
All (93) | Courses, Education (2) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (10) | Opinions, Interviews (35) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (23) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Data Science in 30 Minutes: A Conversation with Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, President of KDnuggets, Jan 11 - Dec 14, 2017.
KDnuggets founder, Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, joins Michael Li, CEO and founder of The Data Incubator, Jan 11 at 2:30 pm PT/ 5:30 pm ET for their monthly webinar series, Data Science in 30 Minutes. Gregory will discuss his career - from Data Mining to Data Science and examine current trends in the field.
- The Fastest Way to Benefit from Text Analytics, Dec 20 Webinar - Dec 13, 2017.
MeaningCloud Vertical Packs: Voice of the Customer (VoC) and Voice of the Employee (VoE), offer the fastest way to benefit from text analytics.
- Advances in Fraud Detection with Automated Machine Learning - Dec 5, 2017.
Join DataRobot, Dec 13, for a webinar discussion of the current state of machine learning in fraud detection and learn how you can stay one step ahead of those looking to harm your business.
- How Do You Build A Great Analytic Culture? - Dec 4, 2017.
We need to create a sense of urgency around exploring and analyzing data. We also need to train and empower individuals to know how. This video covers the need for students to enter the workforce with analytics skills and why we need to give employees permission to fail.
- Database Bootcamp Webinar Series, Dec 5, 7, 12, 14 - Dec 1, 2017.
The need to be broadly knowledgeable and rapidly understand the existing database ecosystem is growing. Looker broken down and simplified the differentiators of the main database technologies into this series of four, 45-minute webinar sessions.
- Analytic Creation to Production: Bridging The Chasm, Webinar, Dec 7 - Dec 1, 2017.
Understand best practices for optimizing the handoff from analytic team to IT across your business as a core competency, how to create scalable peak model performance, and more.