Company: ID Analytics
Location: San Diego, CA
ID Analytics, Inc. has 3 open Scientist positions in our San Diego, CA office.
The person filling this position will be part of a team responsible for the development of the company's advanced technologies particularly to do with statistical score modeling, score model development, score model deployment, large scale database analysis and statistical algorithms. This position will be responsible for devising new approaches to solving difficult statistical modeling problems. Assignments will include resolving problems or coordinating score model design architecture. Depending on the assignment, frequent client interaction may be necessary to complete the deliverables.
- Analysis, design, development, test, troubleshooting and documentation of complex data systems that may involve one or more of the following: predictive score models, feature extraction, data-driven analysis, machine learning, decision making and related utilities.
- Completing written documentation and reports of results. This will take the form of business reports, internal technology white papers and statistical system documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree or equivalent is required. PhD is preferred.
- Ability to work independently on complex statistical score modeling and analysis problems with extremely large and complex data structures is required.
- Prior statistical score modeling and/or machine learning experience is preferred.
- Industry experience in developing scoring models from very large data sets is preferred.
- Familiarity with the use of Java for delivering high-speed, large scale data modeling solutions is preferred.
Interested applicants should go to www.idanalytics.com/company/careers/ to apply for this position
Click on Job Listings at the bottom of the page, and search for Scientist
ID Analytics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.