Rules-based Software for Classification
- Compumine Rule Discovery System, has a complete coverage of rule-based predictive modeling methods for both classification and regression, with a user-friendly interface.
- Datamite, enables rules and knowledge to be discovered in ODBC-compliant relational databases.
- DMT Nuggets, suite of Nuggets business and scientific solutions based on Sift Agent(TM) technology.
- PolyAnalyst, supports decision tree, fuzzy logic rules, and other classification algorithms.
- SuperQuery, business Intelligence tool; works with Microsoft Access and Excel and many other databases.
- Rulex, Inc provides rule-described prescriptive analytics tools to decision makers.
- WizWhy, automatically finds all the if-then rules in the data and uses them to summarize the data, identify exceptions, and generate predictions for new cases.
- XpertRule Miner (Attar Software) provides association rule discovery from any ODBC data source.
- AutoUniv, for creating classification models and generating data sets from them.
- CBA, mines association rules and builds accurate classifiers using a subset of association rules.
- DM-II system, includes CBA for classification based on associations, and many more features.
- KINOsuite-PR extracts rules from trained neural networks.
- PNC2 Rule Induction System, Windows software tool that induces rules using the PNC2 cluster algorithm.