Risk Analysis and Credit Scoring
- Algolytics, offers analytical solutions for financial institutions, including Credit Scoring, Fraud Detection, and Survival Time Analysis.
- ArrowModel, an integrated scoring environment, which combines powerful statistical techniques with a simple graphical interface and a sophisticated reporting system.
- Austin Logistics, solutions for collections, marketing, and risk management for consumer credit and Internet transactions
- Big Data Scoring, successfully created the first credit scoring model based on Facebook data.
- Brinqa, a provider of an integrated risk analytics platform, for minimizing enterprise risk, meeting regulatory mandates and increasing the operational efficiency.
- DecisionWORKS(tm), ASA Suite of DecisionPOC(tm): real-time scoring and segmenting; ModelMAX(r) Plus -- clustering and predictive modeling; ForeSight(tm) campaign management system; ScorXPRESS(r) credit risk assessment.
- FICO, developer of predictive and risk assessment models for the financial services industry, including credit and insurance scoring algorithms.
- GDS Link, Credit Risk Management Technology, supports an organization risk management requirements across the entire credit life-cycle of their customers, from credit initiation, through collections and recovery.
- InfoCentricity helps businesses to improve productivity by rapidly extracting valuable insights from their data. Our powerful online analytic platform Xeno® offers advanced capabilities in a user friendly format.
- IntellectSpace Corporation, provider of risk and opportunity identification solutions for financial institutions through data mining, knowledge extraction, analytics, and visualization.
- Magnify PATTERN for Credit Card, offers solutions for predicting delinquency, fraud detection, increased profitability and more.
- Plug&Score, easy-to-use credit scorecard development software, designed for banks and other financial institutions.
- RiverGlass software allows users across an enterprise to manage risks, solve critical problems, and make informed decisions in real time.
- Scorto Corp., a provider of decision management/analytics, and risk mitigation solutions and services; included into FinTech 100 ranking of the top global technology providers to the financial services industry in 2011.
- The Modeling Agency, offers REX(SM): Receivables Expert which scores cases for collectability, and Triage for Tax Audits(SM) which similarly scored returns for underreporting and collectability.
- Fraud detection solutions