- Top Big Data Processing Frameworks - Mar 3, 2016.
A discussion of 5 Big Data processing frameworks: Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Storm, and Samza. An overview of each is given and comparative insights are provided, along with links to external resources on particular related topics.
Apache Samza, Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Flink, Hadoop
- Gaming Analytics Summit 2015, San Francisco – Day 2 Highlights - May 11, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations by Gaming Analytics leaders from Activision, Riot Games and Daybreak Game Company (formerly Sony Online Entertainment) on day 2 of Gaming Analytics Innovation Summit 2015 in San Francisco.
Activision, Analytics, Apache Storm, Conference, Data Lakes, Gaming Analytics, IE Group, Real-time, Sony
- GBDC: Real-Time Big Data Developer (focus on Spark, Storm, Flink, Kafka), Santa Clara, Apr 23-24 - Mar 23, 2015.
A fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Apache Spark landscape, with technical sessions, use cases and hands-on sessions. Get KDnuggets discount.
Apache Spark, Apache Storm, CA, Global Big Data Conference, Kafka, Real-time, Santa Clara
- New RapidMiner Streams Simplifies Analytics on Apache Storm - Dec 17, 2014.
Streaming RapidMiner product accompanies additional releases of core platform which now include Qlik, Solr, and Mozenda connectors.
Apache Storm, RapidMiner, Stream Mining
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 12 and beyond - May 12, 2014.
Who Owns the Data, The New Database Frontier, Analytically Speaking, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Deep Learning with H2O, Purchase history to Customer Projects, Hadoop and YARN, and more.
Analytically Speaking, Apache Storm, Deep Learning, Hadoop, SAS, YARN