- Top Big Data Processing Frameworks - Mar 3, 2016.
A discussion of 5 Big Data processing frameworks: Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Storm, and Samza. An overview of each is given and comparative insights are provided, along with links to external resources on particular related topics.
- Gaming Analytics Summit 2015, San Francisco – Day 2 Highlights - May 11, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations by Gaming Analytics leaders from Activision, Riot Games and Daybreak Game Company (formerly Sony Online Entertainment) on day 2 of Gaming Analytics Innovation Summit 2015 in San Francisco.
- GBDC: Real-Time Big Data Developer (focus on Spark, Storm, Flink, Kafka), Santa Clara, Apr 23-24 - Mar 23, 2015.
A fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Apache Spark landscape, with technical sessions, use cases and hands-on sessions. Get KDnuggets discount.
- New RapidMiner Streams Simplifies Analytics on Apache Storm - Dec 17, 2014.
Streaming RapidMiner product accompanies additional releases of core platform which now include Qlik, Solr, and Mozenda connectors.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 12 and beyond - May 12, 2014.
Who Owns the Data, The New Database Frontier, Analytically Speaking, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Deep Learning with H2O, Purchase history to Customer Projects, Hadoop and YARN, and more.