- Berkeley Lab: Associate Laboratory Director for Computing Sciences Area [Berkeley, CA] - Jun 14, 2019.
Seeking candidates to have Laboratory-wide responsibility for providing leadership, stewardship and strategic vision for Berkeley National Lab’s Computing Sciences Area, and to ensure the success of the Laboratory’s multi-disciplinary short- and long-term scientific and operational goals.
- Proxi: Data Scientist [Berkeley, CA] - Jun 11, 2019.
Proxi is looking for a Data Scientist to join their growing data team! As a Data Scientist at Proxi, you will help improve models supporting a quirky personalized AI, provide insights to improve player experience, and much more.
- Partnerships for Trauma Recovery: Data & Evaluation Coordinator - Feb 15, 2018.
Seeking a Data & Evaluation Coordinator to collaborate with the clinical team, including staff members and a team of 10 psychology and social work clinical interns, to ensure the collection of client information and initial & follow up psychosocial assessments.
- The Voleon Group: Machine learning research, software development, & referral opportunities - Feb 6, 2018.
Seeking exceptionally talented machine learning researchers and senior software engineers. Candidates who will be available within the next 12 months will be considered.
- LeapYear: Lead Data Scientist - Mar 15, 2017.
Seeking a Lead Data Scientist, responsible for conceptualizing, developing, testing, and deploying machine learning products on customer data sets. You and our data science team will use LeapYear's platform to create value from the world's most sensitive, siloed data sources.
- Berkeley Data Strategy and Data Driven Marketing Courses for Business Leaders, May - Mar 6, 2017.
Make your strategy better and more profitable with Data Strategy for Business Leaders program, and leverage consumer data for valuable insights and effective marketing decisions with Data Driven Marketing program.
- Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets (MMDS), UC Berkeley, June 21-24 – Register until June 12 - Jun 7, 2016.
MMDS 2016 will address algorithmic, mathematical, and statistical challenges in modern statistical data analysis. Register until June 12.
- Cogitativo: Senior Data Scientist - May 22, 2015.
Our thesis is simple: through our proprietary machine learning models, we can begin to "understand" the true behaviors of our healthcare system and we can make the delivery of healthcare the way we always intended - simple, intuitive, and human.