- Pandora: Sr Scientist, Core Radio & User Engagement [Atlanta, GA or Oakland, CA] - Mar 5, 2019.
Pandora is seeking enthusiastic data scientists with experience in machine learning, statistical modeling and analysis, combined with strong CS fundamentals and coding abilities. Scientists partner with engineers, product managers, and other key stakeholders in the product and marketing teams.
- Customer Data Unicorns: Why how we manage their data is the secret to finding, taming and riding them - Sep 20, 2018.
The process of how we listen, think, talk and do using this data is not possible without the effective management thereof. This skill enables the business to exploit this asset and ride these Majestic Unicorns.
- CEOs Pursue Data and Analytics for Stakeholder Engagement - Jan 21, 2016.
PWC’s Global CEO Survey highlights the strategic importance of Data and Analytics for achieving wider stakeholder engagement.
- Interview: Debora Donato, StumbleUpon on the Secret Sauce of Impressive Content Curation - Aug 28, 2014.
We discuss the role of data science at StumbleUpon, the shift from search to discovery, metrics for user engagement, the art of collaborative filtering, how native ads improve user experience, major trends, advice and more.
- Interview: Aparna Pujar, eBay on Evolution of Behavior Analytics for User Engagement - Jul 25, 2014.
We discuss Behavior Analytics vs. Web Analytics, important metrics for user engagement, challenges of behavior insights domain, future of multi-screen analytics, key soft skill and more.
- Gaming Analytics Summit 2014: Day 1 Highlights - May 29, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Gaming Analytics experts from Activision, Valve, Microsoft and Broken Bulb Studios on Day 1 of Gaming Analytics Summit 2014.
- JPMorgan Chase: Analytics Manager for New Customer Engagement - Apr 15, 2014.
Manage a team of data scientists and business analysts using statistics, machine learning or data mining techniques to optimize operations by increasing revenues and reducing costs.