- 2020 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference: Where the Wild West meets the future of analytics innovation - Feb 19, 2020.
From April 26-28, more than 1,000 leading analytics professionals and industry experts will gather in Denver to explore the newest mathematical solutions to some of industry’s largest challenges.
- Digible: Data Engineer [Denver, CO] - Jun 10, 2019.
Seeking an experienced Data Engineer to wrangle data, build data pipelines, and architect, build, and maintain our data warehouse & science infrastructure. In partnership with our Data Scientist, the Engineer will also have the opportunity to scale and productionize machine learning algorithms.
- Future of Mining Americas 2018, 29-30 Oct 2018, Denver - Aug 2, 2018.
This event connects C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations and Mining Equipment, Technology and Services providers to debate and define the future mining landscape on a strategic level. Special KDnuggets discount.
- KNIME US Data Science Roadshow 2018 - Mar 13, 2018.
The Data Science Learnathon is coming to the US, coast to coast. Learn how to use open source, GUI driven KNIME Analytics Platform. We’ll provide datasets, jump-start workflows, solutions, and of course data science experts. Sign-up now.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Denver, Sep 8-10 - Aug 17, 2017.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape, targeted towards people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Regis University MS in Data Science Now Offered On Campus - Jan 25, 2017.
Regis University is proud to announce a new on-campus option for our Master of Science in Data Science program, which started in January 2017 in Denver, CO.
- Regis University MS in Data Science Now Offered On Campus - Oct 17, 2016.
Regis University is proud to announce a new on-campus option for our Master of Science in Data Science program, starting January 2017 in Denver, CO.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Denver, Sep 30-Oct 2 - Sep 12, 2016.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save - register now!