- Ford: Supervisor, Descriptive Analytics - Mar 10, 2016.
Seasoned analytic professional with deep business understanding of data science. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest global subject matter experts that are transforming the automobile industry.
- Ford: 19384 R&D Quantitative Analyst - Sep 2, 2015.
Seeking a high-potential Quantitative Analyst to assist in all phases of model development, evaluation, and deployment for use in support of Ford and Ford Credit business units. The analyst would have a great deal of autonomy in conducting research and selecting desired modeling methodologies.
- Ford: 17688 Data Scientist – Connectivity Analytics Supervisor - Sep 2, 2015.
Intellectual curiosity and ability to mine hidden gems in large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data; ability to use mathematics, statistics, visualization and a healthy sense of exploration.
- HP Big Data Helps Ford to Better Manage Fleets and Personalize Employee Drives - Jul 23, 2015.
HP-Ford partnership is leveraging Big Data for the next level of Telematics insights based intelligence.
- Ford: Data Scientist – Connectivity Analytics Supervisor - Jul 17, 2015.
Mine hidden gems in very large structured, semi-structured and unstructured data and use mathematics and applied statistics with visualization and a healthy sense of exploration.