- What Dog Breed is That? Let AI “fetch” it for you! - Feb 25, 2016.
Recently released AI app identifies dog breed information from pictures and mixes some fun too.
AI, Classification, Dogs, HowOldRobot, Image Recognition, Microsoft
- Big Data Lessons from Microsoft “how-old” Experiment - May 19, 2015.
Salil Mehta examines Microsoft’s viral “How old do I look?” site, the limits of its age recognition, possible algorithms, and implications for Big Data analysis.
Pages: 1 2 3
HowOldRobot, Image Recognition, Project Fail, Salil Mehta
- Cartoon: How Smart Do You Look? - May 18, 2015.
The follow-up to "How-Old" demo, New Deep Learning "How Smart You Are" IQ and Face Recognition Algorithm accidentally discovers the smartest being on the internet.
Cartoon, Cats, HowOldRobot
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 4-11: Why #HowOldRobot went viral and how does it work? 3 Things About #DataScience You Won’t Find In Books - May 12, 2015.
Why #HowOldRobot went viral and how does it work? 3 Things About #DataScience You Won't Find In Books; Cartoon reminds all Data Scientists to remember their Mother; Data Scientist vs Data #Engineer.
Cartoon, Data Engineer, Data Science Skills, Deep Learning, Gmail, HowOldRobot
- 10 reasons why how-old.net went viral and how does it work? - May 7, 2015.
10 reasons why how-old.net went viral and how does it actually works - classic linear regression on top of amazing face recognition.
Face Recognition, HowOldRobot, Joseph Sirosh, Microsoft