- KDD 2016: Watch Talks by Top Data Science Researchers - Nov 17, 2016.
Watch the innovative talks and researches from top researchers in Data Science, presented at KDD 2016, San Francisco conference.
- The Data Mining Group releases PMML v4.3 - Aug 2, 2016.
PMML is an application and system independent format for statistical and data mining models. Key PMML 4.3 features include Improved support for post-processing, model types, and model elements, and new models for Gaussian Process and Bayesian Networks. Check PMML session at KDD-16.
- Data Mining Most Vexing Problem Solved, or is this drug REALLY working? - Jul 15, 2016.
This is a summary of the basic principle behind a new paper on multiple test correction for streams and cascades of statistical hypothesis tests, showing how to strictly control the risk of making a mistake over a series of tests and draw appropriate conclusions.
- 2016 ACM SIGKDD Innovation and Service Awards - Apr 11, 2016.
ACM SIGKDD Innovation and Service Awards recognize outstanding technical innovations and outstanding professional contributions to the field of Big data, Data Mining, Knowledge Discovery, and Predictive Analytics.
- KDD Cup 2016: measuring the impact of research institutions - Mar 7, 2016.
KDD Cup 2016 competition aims at addressing a long-standing puzzle in academic society: how to rank an academic institution? Develop models to rank academic institutions based on their potential paper acceptance in the upcoming top-tier conferences.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n40, Dec 9: 50 useful Machine Learning & Data Science APIs; How Do Neural Nets Learn - Dec 9, 2015.
50 Useful Machine Learning & Prediction APIs; How do Neural Networks Learn?; Free Data Science Curriculum; Spark + Deep Learning: Distributed Deep Neural Network Training with SparkNet.
- KDD 2016 San Francisco Call For Papers | Workshops | Tutorials | KDD Cup - Dec 5, 2015.
22nd ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining invites submissions for research papers, applied data science papers, proposals for workshops and tutorials, and nominations and ideas for the prestigious KDD CUP contest. See deadlines and details.
- KDD Cup 2016 Call for Proposals - Oct 10, 2015.
ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD) 2016 is being held in San Francisco, California, from August 13-17, 2016. KDD is currently inviting KDD Cup competition proposals at this time.