- BD: Staff Data Scientist, Operations Researcher [San Diego, CA] - Mar 11, 2019.
Working to solve complex healthcare problems using large datasets and an array of advanced data science technology, alongside energizing product teams that are eager for your insights.
- Monash: Research Fellow [Clayton, Australia] - Mar 9, 2019.
The Data Science and AI group is seeking a go-getter Research Fellow to work at the interface of computer science, machine learning and medical research. Apply by April 4, 2019.
- Webinar: Taking Semantic Search to Full Text, Nov 7 - Oct 31, 2017.
Learn about content challenges of R&D teams in the life sciences, the benefits of semantic enrichment, and a solution that reduces overhead and adds value to information discovery and innovation initiatives.
- Stanford Webinar: Big Data + Electronic Health Records = Better Healthcare, June 18 - May 15, 2015.
We show how to transform unstructured patient notes into a de-identified, temporally ordered, patient-feature matrix, and examine use-cases use the resulting data to improve learning of practice-based evidence in electronic medical records.
- Top stories for Oct 26 – Nov 1: Will Deep Learning take over Machine Learning? - Nov 2, 2014.
Will Deep Learning take over Machine Learning, make other algorithms obsolete? Cartoon: Halloween Costume for Big Data; CRISP-DM, still the top methodology for analytics, data mining, or data science projects; Big Data accelerates medical research? Or not?