- BD: Staff Data Scientist, Operations Researcher [San Diego, CA] - Mar 11, 2019.
Working to solve complex healthcare problems using large datasets and an array of advanced data science technology, alongside energizing product teams that are eager for your insights.
BD, CA, Data Scientist, Healthcare, Medical research, San Diego
- Monash: Research Fellow [Clayton, Australia] - Mar 9, 2019.
The Data Science and AI group is seeking a go-getter Research Fellow to work at the interface of computer science, machine learning and medical research. Apply by April 4, 2019.
Australia, Fellowship, Machine Learning, Medical research, Melbourne, Monash University, Research
- Webinar: Taking Semantic Search to Full Text, Nov 7 - Oct 31, 2017.
Learn about content challenges of R&D teams in the life sciences, the benefits of semantic enrichment, and a solution that reduces overhead and adds value to information discovery and innovation initiatives.
Copyright Clearance Center, Life Science, Medical research, Semantic Analysis, Text Mining
- Stanford Webinar: Big Data + Electronic Health Records = Better Healthcare, June 18 - May 15, 2015.
We show how to transform unstructured patient notes into a de-identified, temporally ordered, patient-feature matrix, and examine use-cases use the resulting data to improve learning of practice-based evidence in electronic medical records.
Anonymized, Healthcare, Medical research, Stanford
- Top stories for Oct 26 – Nov 1: Will Deep Learning take over Machine Learning? - Nov 2, 2014.
Will Deep Learning take over Machine Learning, make other algorithms obsolete? Cartoon: Halloween Costume for Big Data; CRISP-DM, still the top methodology for analytics, data mining, or data science projects; Big Data accelerates medical research? Or not?
Cartoon, CRISP-DM, Deep Learning, Medical research, Top stories