- Moosejaw: Sr. Manager of Customer Experience and Analytics [Madison Heights, MI] - Mar 8, 2019.
Do you love digging into data to find key insights? Do you live to discover the key ways to increase customer lifetime value? Then this job is for you.
- Dow Chemical: Advanced Analytics Data Scientist - Feb 2, 2018.
Seeking an Advanced Analytics Data Scientist, to drive bottom-line value, enabling Dow’s mission to address the world’s most challenging problems.
- Mott Community College: Institutional Research Analyst - Jun 22, 2017.
Seeking a candidate to play a lead role in support of such initiatives by providing data and analysis to core teams as requested. This position provides advanced analytical support regarding a broad array of subjects.
- Ferris State University: Assistant Professor Business Data Analytics - Feb 2, 2017.
Required: Ph.D. in Statistics, Applied Statistics, or closely related field. Prior teaching experience at College/University level or at least 2 years work experience in data analysis, statistics, consulting/research or closely related field.
- Dow Chemical: Advanced Analytics Data Scientist - Nov 10, 2016.
Seeking an Advanced Analytics Data Scientist to drive bottom-line value, enable Dow’s mission to address the world’s most challenging problems, and collaborate with a world-class multidisciplinary team to translate data into profit using analytics to address a wide range of business problems.
- Morpace: SQL Programmer - Jun 10, 2016.
Seeking an SQL Programmer to design, implement and maintain a relational database and reporting system. Will collaborate with other programmers and cross-functional teams to assist in designing and advancing the system in an agile environment.
- Ford: Supervisor, Descriptive Analytics - Mar 10, 2016.
Seasoned analytic professional with deep business understanding of data science. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest global subject matter experts that are transforming the automobile industry.
- Dow Chemical: Advanced Analytics Data Scientist - Feb 3, 2016.
Help build a specific mathematical models to address a particular problem creating a value opportunity for Dow. Lead projects effectively and independently.
- Morpace: Hadoop Java Design Specialist - Oct 23, 2015.
Morpace is a leading market research and consulting organization, that provides quality research and leading-edge technology to its clients. Develop and implement a new full scale system using Hadoop ecosystem.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 08-14: Dilbert brilliant take on Character; Free edX course: Data Science and Machine Learning - Sep 15, 2015.
Dilbert brilliant take on "Character is how you act when no one is watching"; Free edX Course: #DataScience & #MachineLearning, starts Sep 24; A New Approach for #DeepLearning Training in Unsupervised Learning; New Book: Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics.
- Ford: 19384 R&D Quantitative Analyst - Sep 2, 2015.
Seeking a high-potential Quantitative Analyst to assist in all phases of model development, evaluation, and deployment for use in support of Ford and Ford Credit business units. The analyst would have a great deal of autonomy in conducting research and selecting desired modeling methodologies.
- Ford: 17688 Data Scientist – Connectivity Analytics Supervisor - Sep 2, 2015.
Intellectual curiosity and ability to mine hidden gems in large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data; ability to use mathematics, statistics, visualization and a healthy sense of exploration.
- Ford: Data Scientist – Connectivity Analytics Supervisor - Jul 17, 2015.
Mine hidden gems in very large structured, semi-structured and unstructured data and use mathematics and applied statistics with visualization and a healthy sense of exploration.