- Syracuse University: Four Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) Faculty Positions – Information Studies [Syracuse, NY] - Aug 20, 2019.
Seeking scholars and leaders to fill four Assistant Professor (tenure track) faculty positions to start in Fall 2020. Exceptional candidates may be considered at the rank of Associate or Full Professor.
- Syracuse University: Information Studies – Open-Rank Tenure-Track Faculty (Four Positions) (Syracuse, NY) - Aug 16, 2018.
Seeking scholars and leaders to fill four open-rank tenure-track faculty positions to start in Fall 2019. Successful candidates will have a productive program of research in an information-related field.
- Syracuse: Faculty, Data Science - Oct 11, 2017.
Syracuse iSchool seeks Data Science professionals to join its renowned faculty and serve as a Professor of Practice. Apply by Nov 15 for full consideration.
- Syracuse University, School of Information Studies: Open Rank Faculty Position Data Science - Jan 6, 2017.
Join renowned and interdisciplinary faculty of Syracuse U. School of Information Studies (The iSchool) in Data science, Cloud management, and or Cloud/distributed computing.
- Syracuse iSchool: Asst. Professor, Data Science - Sep 15, 2015.
Syracuse iSchool is soliciting applications from scholars to join its renowned and interdisciplinary faculty in the area of data science.
- Syracuse iSchool: Faculty Positions, Tenure Track in Information Science - Sep 14, 2015.
We seek colleagues who can deepen and extend our strengths in library and information science, including information organization and retrieval, reference and information literacy services, entrepreneurial librarianship and data science.
- Syracuse University: Interdisciplinary Faculty - Feb 20, 2015.
The school hosts 5 research centers, including a new created Center for Computational and Data Sciences, which advances scholarships on computational data analytics.