- The Persuasion Paradox – How Computers Optimize their Influence on You - Feb 16, 2019.
How do computers optimize mass persuasion – for marketing, presidential campaigns, and even healthcare? And why is there actually no data that directly records influence, considering it's so important? In this season finale episode, Eric Siegel introduces machine learning methods designed to persuade.
- Top Data Science and Machine Learning Methods Used in 2017 - Dec 11, 2017.
The most used methods are Regression, Clustering, Visualization, Decision Trees/Rules, and Random Forests; Deep Learning is used by only 20% of respondents; we also analyze which methods are most "industrial" and most "academic".
Pages: 1 2
- Webinar: Using Uplift Modeling to Influence and Persuade, June 29 - Jun 3, 2016.
Uplift modeling predicts what will influence a consumer to take the action you want. This free webinar from the Predictive Analytics World conference series gives an introduction into this rapidly growing area of data modeling.
- Uplift modeling, advanced techniques, analytics – Oh My! - May 17, 2016.
Check hot topics (including uplift modeling) covered at Predictive Analytics World in Chicago, June 20-23, and register today with code KDN150 for $150 off.
- Uplift Modeling Opportunities at PAW Chicago, June 20-23, 2016, and PAW New York - Apr 19, 2016.
At Chicago's Predictive Analytics World for Business conference, June 20-23, 2016, and at New York’s PAW Business conference, uplift modeling will be covered in eight ways: across keynotes, sessions, and an article by PAW founder Eric Siegel. KDnuggets subscribers enjoy $150 off!
- 5 ways to master uplift modeling - Jan 18, 2016.
At PAW for Business in San Francisco, April 3-7, uplift modeling will be covered in three sessions and one workshop - plus, check out an on-topic article by PAW founder Eric Siegel.
- And the hot topic Eric Siegel’s speaking on this year is… - Jan 11, 2016.
Eric will be delivering his keynote as part of the PAW Business San Francisco agenda on Weird Science: How to Know Your Predictive Discovery Is Not BS. Save with code KDN150.
- 3 Ways to Master Uplift Modeling - Jul 13, 2015.
The hot topic of Uplift modeling (aka persuasion modeling) is covered in 2 sessions at PAW Business Boston, Sep 27 - Oct 1, and in a article by PAW Founder Eric Siegel.
- PAW San Francisco: Learn Uplift Modeling - Feb 24, 2015.
The analytical method to optimize for influence is uplift modeling (aka persuasion modeling) and its adoption is rapidly growing. Learn it in two sessions and a full-day training workshop at PAW Business, San Francisco, Mar 29 - Apr 2, 2015. KDnuggets discount.
- KDnuggets 14:n24, Hiring Data Scientists; Most Viewed Machine Learning, Data Mining Talks - Sep 18, 2014.
KDnuggets Analytics, Big Data, Data mining, and Data Science stories, including Features, Software, News, Opinions, Interviews, Reports, Webcasts, Courses, Meetings, Jobs, Academic, Publications, Tweets, and CFP.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World Boston, Learn Uplift Modeling - Sep 17, 2014.
Uplift modeling is a hot analytical method to predict influence, and its adoption is rapidly growing. Learn how to do it at several sessions at PAW Boston, Oct 5-9. KDnuggets Discount.
- Learn How to Predict Influence with Uplift Modeling at PAW San Francisco, Mar 16-21 - Feb 3, 2014.
Uplift modeling is the hot analytical method to predict influence, and its adoption is rapidly growing. Learn if uplift modeling is for you, the required expertise, analytical complexity, and the latest state of the art at Predictive Analytics World San Francisco, Mar 16-21.