- BRP: Warranty Intelligence Analyst [Sturtevant, WI] - Jan 17, 2019.
BRP is seeking a Warranty Intelligence Analyst in Sturtevant, WI, to quickly make a significant impact by identifying product performance and quality issues that are negatively affecting customer satisfaction and product margin.
- UnitedHealth Group: Sr .Net Web Developer, UHC E&I [Indianapolis, IN or Green Bay, WI] - Oct 4, 2018.
UnitedHealth Group is seeking a Senior .Net Web Developer in Indianapolis, IN or Green Bay, WI, with expert knowledge in MS SQL Development (SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, etc.) to serve as a primarily C# .Net web developer (Front and Backend).
- Foot Locker: Data Engineer - Apr 4, 2018.
Seeking a Data Engineer to play a critical role in delivering value to our internal and external customers, and work with top talent to help shape and implement the future of data driven retail experiences leveraging the latest tools for big data.
- Foot Locker: Data Analyst - Apr 2, 2018.
Seeking a self-managing leader who has a history of increasing responsibility and a passion to move the ball forward with respect to analyzing and deploying the customer experience data.
- American Family Insurance: Director, Data Science & Analytics - Nov 17, 2017.
Seeking a Director, Data Science & Analytics, to be responsible for oversight and strategic direction of advanced analytics, including predictive modeling, that drive business performance consistent with company goals and objectives.
- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point: Sentry Insurance Endowed Chair in Business Analytics - Sep 15, 2016.
We are particularly interested in candidates with interest in developing relationships with local businesses and partners, and industry or academic experience in business or data analytics.
- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point: Assistant/Associate Professor - Sep 13, 2016.
Apply for Sentry Insurance Endowed Chair in Computational Analytics, starting August 2017. The candidate is expected to teach undergraduate courses in Data Analytics, and possibly graduate courses in an online MS in Data Science.
- American Family Insurance: Analytics Strategy & Integration Director - May 12, 2016.
Seeking an Analytics Strategy & Integration Director responsible for strategy, enterprise-wide governance, and integration of innovative data-driven advanced analytics applications.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in March 2016 - Mar 31, 2016.
Academic/Research positions Analytics and Data Science in Ningbo China, Budapest, Wisconsin, Helsinki, Porto, Bonn, and San Diego.
- U. of Wisconsin: Sentry Endowed Chair in Business Analytics - Mar 17, 2016.
Sentry Insurance will establish a new endowed faculty position in data analytics and allow UW-Stevens Point to launch an innovative curriculum for undergraduate students. Apply by Apr 14, 2016.
- American Family Insurance: Data Science Manager - Feb 4, 2016.
Providing strategic direction and expertise to understand key business questions that can be addressed using data; Leading, designing, developing and fielding data driven solutions.
- American Family Insurance: Change Analyst - Jan 20, 2016.
Responsible for conducting, analyzing and reporting on the data requirements for strategic change initiatives.
- American Family Insurance: Research & Analytics Director - Dec 2, 2015.
Focus on the analytics that support our products, pricing, and claims. Top candidates will have deep technical experience in predictive analytics, machine learning, and main tools.
- Kohls: Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics - Sep 1, 2015.
Do you love leading complex data analytics & developing insights? Are you energized by analyzing data to help drive critical business decisions? Do you enjoy telling business stories based on analytics?
- Kohls: Manager, Big Data Customer Insights - Sep 1, 2015.
Execute and manage a team to support structure, processing, and analyzing of high volume, high velocity, or other resource intensive data to generate insight to influence marketing business decisions.
- Kohls: Big Data Customer Insights Analyst - Sep 1, 2015.
Structure, process, and analyze high volume, high velocity, or other resource intensive data to support insight to influence marketing business decisions.