- Custom Data & Analytics Workshops at Your Location - Apr 12, 2019.
TDWI Onsite Education allows you to train at your office so each member of your team learns the same best practices, methodologies, and strategies directly from industry experts. Each workshop includes customized activities that work with your people, projects, processes, and data.
- KDD-2015 Call for Papers, Workshop proposals - Jan 26, 2015.
ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining(KDD) 2015 will be held in Sydney, Australia during August 10-13, 2015. KDD invites submissions of research papers, practice track papers, workshop proposals.
- KDD-2015 Call for Papers, Workshop Proposals - Dec 23, 2014.
KDD-2015, the premier research conference on Data Mining and Data Science, invites submissions of research papers, practice track papers, workshop proposals.
- IEEE Big Data 2014 – 21 Workshops, Posters – CFP - Jul 29, 2014.
IEEE Big Data 2014 offers 21 workshops on the hottest topics in Big Data - papers due in August. Poster submissions due Sep 27. Attend the conference in Washington, D.C. and learn the latest in Big Data research.
- Moving from Data-Rich to Decision-Smart: INFORMS Conference The Business of Big Data 2014 - Jun 10, 2014.
We interview the co-chairs of INFORMS Conference The Business of Big Data 2014 (June 22-24, 2014) on Big Data maturity, opportunities assessment, analytics for operations research, conference agenda and more.
- Big Data BootCamp: Highlights of talks on Day 3 - May 12, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by big data technology practitioners from Hortonworks, Intel, Rackspace, SciSpike, and Yahoo at Big Data Bootcamp 2014 in Santa Clara.
- KDD 2014 Workshops – the latest in Data Mining and Data Science Research - May 12, 2014.
KDD 2014 workshops are the forum for the latest data mining and data science research. Workshop topics include Data Science for Social Good, Big Data Discovery and Curation, Big Data Analytics for Bio/Health Informatics, Stream Mining, Data Ethics, Sports Analytics, and more. Submission dates from late May to late June.
- Big Data BootCamp Santa Clara: Highlights of talks on Days 1-2 - May 9, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by big data technology practitioners from Caspida, Datastax, ElephantScale, Hortonworks, MapR and Qubole at Big Data Bootcamp 2014 in Santa Clara.
- KDD 2014 Workshops – the leading edge of Data Science Research - Apr 27, 2014.
KDD 2014 workshops provide the forum for the leading-edge research on topics like Data Science for Social Good, Crowd Sensing, Mobile Health, Stream Mining, Data Ethics, Sports Analytics, Social Networks, and much more. Papers due in June.
- KDD 2014 Tutorial and Workshop Proposals - Feb 27, 2014.
KDD 2014 is a leading research conference on Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining, and Data Science. Submit Workshop proposals by Mar 7, Tutorial proposals by Mar 15.