Data Transformation, Data Cleaning, Data Cleansing Software
- Ab Initio, provides high-performance software library and graphical environment for data transformation
- AMADEA, data Extraction, Transformation, and Real Time Reporting software
- AnalyticsCanvas, helps automate Google Analytics and Facebook insights dataflow, connects to various data sources, performs calculations and data transformations, and export data for storage and visualization.
- analytixBASE, a self-service analytics software for business users to quickly and easily create reports and analysis without SQL knowledge, using an intuitive and visual work-flow interface.
Astera ReportMiner enables users with no technical background to extract & transform data from virtually any report, and map and export data anywhere.
- BioComp iManageData(tm), Accesses, cleans, filters, converts and transforms data from files, Excel, Oracle, SQL Server, process control systems and more.
- Blendo ETL-as-a-service platform, designed to support the integration of data from multiple SaaS applications and quickly loading into a data warehouse like Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift or Microsoft SQL Server.
- COMGEN - Disk, tape and data conversion and data recovery experts, Commercial and General Systems.
- Data Ladder, offering Data Matching, Profiling, deduplication, and Enrichment software and services.
- Data Manager, windows GUI application for data transformation and cleansing before data mining.
- DataFlux, provides Data Management solutions including Data profiling, Data quality, Data integration and Data augmentation
- DataPreparator, Java based tool to explore, manipulate, transform and prepare data using a graphical user interface.
- Datamartist, allows large amounts of data from multiple sources to be combined together, enhanced and repaired without the need for database development.
- Datatect, a powerful program for generating realistic test data to ASCII flat files or directly to RDBMS including Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, and Informix.
- Dataskope, department-level tools to map, transform, alarm, output and view high volumes of binary or ASCII input data.
- DQ Now, profiling, cleansing, and dedup tools, providing a clear view of the data
- DQ Global, data cleansing, data management software, including de-duplication, merge/purge, address correction and suppression.
- FreeSight avoid "spreadsheet hell" with patented tools to simplify and automate data blending, cleansing, analysis and reporting.
- GritBot, for identifying anomalies in data (compatible with See5 and Cubist).
- Hummingbird ETL, powerful data integration solution.
- MiningMart platform, for the preparation of relational data for Knowledge Discovery, free for research and non-commercial applications.
MoData technology platform aggregates, cleanses and generates analytic cubes from disparate ERP and CRP sources and provides a data science and insights delivery platform.
- NewView from SPSS
- OpenRefine (ex-Google Refine), a powerful tool for working with messy data, cleaning it, transforming it from one format into another, extending it with web services, and linking it to databases like Freebase.
- proMISS, imputes missing values in databases.
- Relational Tools streamline application testing by allowing moving, editing and comparing referentially intact sets of complex relational data.
- Sagent, provides a suite of data transformation and loading tools
- The Software Bureau, providing Cygnus and SwiftSort innovative data quality software.
- Syncsort, fast high-volume sorting, filtering, reformatting, aggregating, and more
- The TrueData COMponent, functions to programmatically standardise your data, process it phonetically, and output a match key.
- WinPure, powerful data cleaning software, including duplication removal, email suggestions, statistics and more.