2015 May Webcasts
All (110) | Courses, Education (5) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (22) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (37) | Publications (8) | Software (6) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (9) | Webcasts (11)
- Looker: Why and When to Embed Business Intelligence, June 10 Webinar
- May 30, 2015.
Learn about how to bring an external-facing data product to market by embedding BI software, and what that can add to your offering.
- Discover the WHY behind your Customer Scores, June 10 webinar with Seth Grimes
- May 28, 2015.
Text Analytics thought leader Seth Grimes and MeaningCloud present a special webinar on ensuring you are getting the most from your customer feedback.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 26 and beyond
- May 25, 2015.
The Data Lake Debate, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, Turning Machine Data Into Intelligent Action, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Using electronic health records for better care, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 19 and beyond
- May 18, 2015.
Demystify Data Flows, How Analytics Might Save Your Life, 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, Building an Analytics Team, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, and more.
- Stanford Webinar: Big Data + Electronic Health Records = Better Healthcare, June 18
- May 15, 2015.
We show how to transform unstructured patient notes into a de-identified, temporally ordered, patient-feature matrix, and examine use-cases use the resulting data to improve learning of practice-based evidence in electronic medical records.
- Salford: 3 Ways to Improve your Targeted Marketing with Analytics, May 28
- May 11, 2015.
This webinar will show you how to optimize your targeted marketing using common analytics techniques. We will demonstrate with real-world data and give you software, data, and step-by-step instructions to enable you to do this on your own data.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 12 and beyond
- May 11, 2015.
Smart Apps With Deep Learning APIs, Actionable Insights from Life Sciences and Healthcare Data, Demystify Data Flows, 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, and more.
- Angoss: 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons from a Decision Management Guru, May 21 Webinar
- May 11, 2015.
Decision Management thought leader James Taylor will present 5 key lessons to help you move from predictive analytics to "prescriptive analytics" and maximize the ROI on analytics strategies.
- Ontotext: Creating Actionable Insights from Life Sciences and Healthcare Data, May 14
- May 8, 2015.
Life sciences and healthcare organizations sit on mountains of structured and unstructured information. This webinar shows how semantic technology and text analytics help get value from this information, with a focus on Data Modeling, Data Mining, and Data Fusion.
- Lavastorm Webinar: Demystify Your Data Flows for Better Regulatory Compliance, May 19
- May 7, 2015.
Complying with new financial regulations can be incredibly costly. Learn how Lavastorm helps firms aggregate and manage data, provide visibility into data sources, transformation and lineage, and reduce time and costs spent on compliance.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 5 and beyond
- May 4, 2015.
Making Sense of Hadoop, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Demystify your Data Flows, 5 Lessons from a Decision Management Guru, 3 Ways to Improve Regression, and more.