2016 Aug Webcasts & Webinars
All (123) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (15) | News, Features (23) | Opinions, Interviews (27) | Software (8) | Tutorials, Overviews (32) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- The Inside Scoop on Apache Sqoop, Aug 25 Webinar
- Aug 23, 2016.
Last chance! Register for Aug 25 webinar to learn about the best practices for using Apache Sqoop and interoperability with JDBC data sources from relational to cloud.
- Visualizing 1 Billion Points of Data: Doing It Right – Aug 18 Webinar
- Aug 11, 2016.
Join Continuum Analytics on August 18 for a webinar on Big Data visualization with the datashader library. Save your spot today!
- Stanford Webinar – Supersize Your Career with Big Data Opportunities
- Aug 9, 2016.
Sign up for this upcoming webinar which will outline the variety of big data programs offered by Stanford to working professionals and answer common questions.
- The Inside Scoop on Apache Sqoop
- Aug 8, 2016.
Check out this webinar to learn about the best practices for using Sqoop and interoperability with JDBC data sources from relational to cloud. Register today!
- Understand customer needs with choice modeling
- Aug 3, 2016.
Which product features are most important to your customers? This case study of American vs Belgian chocolate choice analysis can help you understand which factors drive your customer.
- Looker: Exploring the Census, Aug 11 Webinar
- Aug 3, 2016.
We will dig into 20 years of Census voting data that we have loaded into Google BigQuery and modeled in Looker. You can ask anything you're interested and we will look it up, live.
- Webinar: Predictive Analytics: Failure to Launch [Aug 16]
- Aug 2, 2016.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is August 16.