Connect With the Data Science Community at Rev 3 in NYC, the #1 MLOps Conference
The most ambitious Enterprise MLOps conference is coming to New York City on May 5-6, bringing the data science community together in-person for a one-of-a-kind event. This year, you’ll hear from 30+ speakers across dozens of industries. Save 50% with the promo code KDN. Register now!
The most ambitious Enterprise MLOps conference is coming to New York City on May 5-6. We’re bringing the data science community together in-person for a one-of-a-kind event to learn, reconnect, and get inspired. This year, you’ll hear from 30+ speakers across dozens of industries, including:
- Jennifer Doudna: Professor and Nobel Prize Winner, University of California Berkeley
- James Clear: Best-selling Author of Atomic Habits
- Cassie Kozyrkov: Chief Decision Scientist, Google
- Linda Avery: Senior Vice President - Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Verizon
- Jim Swanson: Chief Information Officer, Johnson & Johnson
Over the course of two days, we'll dive into the following topic areas through killer keynotes, awesome breakout sessions, and lots of networking and learning opportunities:
- Data Science Management - Best practices to scale data science management teams, processes, and culture
- Future of Model-Driven Businesses - Key trends, impacts, and outcomes when enterprises adopt a model-driven business paradigm
- MLOps Applied - Tips, tricks, helpful hints, and best practices to accelerate your day-to-day data science work
Check out the full agenda here. For a limited time, KDnuggets readers will save 50% with the promo code KDN — register now!