FAQ on Analytics, Data Mining, and Knowledge Discovery
Data Mining is the process of finding new and potentially useful knowledge from data.
For additional information and to ask your questions, visit KDnuggets Forums.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Learning Data Mining and Data Science.
- C4.5 algorithm.
- Classification and prediction - what is the difference?
- Data Mining Tool Comparison.
- Datasets for Data Mining - where to find them?
- In-database data mining - advantages and disadvantages.
- Is Data Mining a Science?
- Job Titles in Data mining.
- PMML - Predictive Model Markup Language.
- Precision and Recall Calculation.
- Predictive Analytics and Information Retrieval (IR) - how do they differ?
- Simple data mining case studies?
- Software for Data Mining.
- Stochastic gradient boosting
- Web mining programming frameworks
- What is data mining?
- What is the difference between data mining and statistics?
- What are the golden rules for data mining?