Genetic Programming, Rough Sets, Fuzzy Logic, and other classification software
- BLIASoft Knowledge Discovery software, for building models from data based mainly on fuzzy logic.
- Datalogic, professional tool for knowledge acquisition, classification, predictive modelling based on rough sets.
- Evolver, Genetic algorithm optimization for Excel.
- GAtree, genetic induction and visualization of decision trees (free and commercial versions available).
- Genalytics GA3, uses genetic programming to dynamically build predictive models.
- GenIQ Model, automatically data mines for new variables, performs variable selection, and then specifies the model equation to "optimize the decile table," to fill the upper deciles with as much profit/many responses as possible.
- Gepsoft GeneXproTools 4.0, an extremely flexible predictive modeling tool designed for Function Finding, Classification, Time Series Prediction, and Logic Synthesis; uses Gene Expression Programming and generates code in 16 languages.
- MARS, J. Friedman's automated logistic regression for binary classification problems. Automatic missing value handling, interaction detection, variable transformation.
- WINROSA, automatically generates fuzzy rules, based on the fuzzy ROSA method (Rule Oriented Statistical Analysis).
- Grobian, user-friendly software to analyse data with rough set technology (C++).
- Rough Set Exploration System (RSES), contains classification based on rough sets, decision tree, LTF-network, instance based classification and data discretization (free for non-commercial use).