- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 15-21: Is Big Data Still a Thing? 10 types of #regression. Which one to use? - Feb 24, 2016.
10 types of #regression. Which one to use? Is Big Data Still a Thing? 2016 #BigData Landscape; Demystifying #DeepReinforcement Learning; #TextMining #SouthPark.
- Airbnb: Lessons on Digital, Startups, Big Data and Disrupting Markets - Jan 21, 2016.
AirBnB has brought together unmatched supply and demand and allowed for market-driven evaluation of assets. We are sharing lessons learnt from them for digital startups and big data organisations.
Pages: 1 2
- Will Balkanization of Data Science lead to one Empire or many Republics? - Nov 30, 2015.
We examine the “Technoslavia” of the Big Data and Data Science market and consider whether it is likely to lead to a unified empire or a federation of independent republics.
- Wikibon Big Data Vendor Revenue and Market Forecast, 2020 - Apr 11, 2015.
Wikibon finds that Big Data market is maturing, with growth rate slowing from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. Wikibon expects the Big Data market to top $61 billion in 2020.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 10-11: Which one is the bunny? Google new CAPTCHA trains AI; Big Data in 2015: Security, #IoT, data markets - Dec 12, 2014.
Which one is the bunny? Google new CAPTCHA trains #AI; Data Scientist Salary/Tools Survey finds #BigData scientists earn more; Microsoft brings the power of #MachineLearning to Office Online; Visual Sentiment Analysis: Researchers train #NeuralNets to rate images for #Happiness.
- Top stories for Nov 30 – Dec 6: Hinton on Deep Learning, Google and AI; Top 10 Big Data companies - Dec 7, 2014.
Geoff Hinton talks about Deep Learning, Google and Everything; Top 10 Big Data Companies by Revenue; Big Data Top Trends in 2015; Sisense 2015 predictions for BI, Big Data.
- Top stories for Apr 6-12 - Apr 13, 2014.
Learning and Teaching Machine Learning: A Personal Journey; Interactive Big Data Timeline; Big Data Vendor Analysis; Beyond the Science of Data Science.
- Big Data Vendor Analysis - Apr 10, 2014.
The Big Data market in hardware, software, and services reached $18.6 billion in 2013. We analyze the vendor data and identify 4 main clusters of Big Data companies.
- Wikibon: Big Data market to reach $50 Billion by 2018 - Feb 11, 2014.
New Big Data Vendor market analysis projects growth from $18.6B is 2013 to $50B by 2017, driven by maturing technology and better focus on enterprise-grade capabilities. Lack of best practices and concerns over security and privacy remain major obstacles.