- 2020 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference: Where the Wild West meets the future of analytics innovation - Feb 19, 2020.
From April 26-28, more than 1,000 leading analytics professionals and industry experts will gather in Denver to explore the newest mathematical solutions to some of industry’s largest challenges.
- Digible: Data Engineer [Denver, CO] - Jun 10, 2019.
Seeking an experienced Data Engineer to wrangle data, build data pipelines, and architect, build, and maintain our data warehouse & science infrastructure. In partnership with our Data Scientist, the Engineer will also have the opportunity to scale and productionize machine learning algorithms.
- Path2Response LLC: Sr Data Scientist [Louisville, CO] - May 24, 2019.
Seeking a seasoned Senior Data Scientist that will leverage advanced analytics to solve some of the most interesting business problems across Path2Response. The candidate will operate in a fast-paced environment and take on multiple roles as the senior member of a growing team.
- Path2Response LLC: Jr Data Scientist [Louisville, CO] - May 24, 2019.
Seeking a candidate adept at understanding modeling systems and recommending the best inputs to influence the resulting output. They will identify opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- Colorado State University: Assistant Professor in Industrial and Organizational (IO) Psychology [Fort Collins, CO] - Oct 5, 2018.
Colorado State University is seeking a Assistant Professor in Industrial and Organizational (IO) Psychology in Fort Collins, CO. Priority will be given to candidates with research expertise in Data Science and IO. Data Science is considered a multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary field that connects business, statistics, computer science and/or software programming, behavioral sciences, and communication.
- Future of Mining Americas 2018, 29-30 Oct 2018, Denver - Aug 2, 2018.
This event connects C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations and Mining Equipment, Technology and Services providers to debate and define the future mining landscape on a strategic level. Special KDnuggets discount.
- NVIDIA: Sr Deep Learning Software Engineer - Jan 4, 2018.
NVIDIA is seeking a Senior Deep Learning Software Engineer to join their Autonomous Vehicles team to develop state of the art Deep Learning / AI algorithms for our advanced Autonomous driving platform.
- Polaris Alpha: Data Scientist - Nov 6, 2017.
Seeking a Data Scientist to participate constructively in requirements analysis and design discussions and collaborate closely with product management, architects, front-end developers and QA.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Denver, Sep 8-10 - Aug 17, 2017.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape, targeted towards people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Regis University MS in Data Science Now Offered On Campus - Jan 25, 2017.
Regis University is proud to announce a new on-campus option for our Master of Science in Data Science program, which started in January 2017 in Denver, CO.
- Regis University MS in Data Science Now Offered On Campus - Oct 17, 2016.
Regis University is proud to announce a new on-campus option for our Master of Science in Data Science program, starting January 2017 in Denver, CO.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Denver, Sep 30-Oct 2 - Sep 12, 2016.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save - register now!
- Schwab: Director, Institutional Analytics - Apr 25, 2016.
Responsible for leading analytics and reporting projects related to several of Schwab financial product areas, including ETFs, mutual funds, managed accounts, fixed income, and insurance. The Director will lead a team to deliver thoughtful analysis, data-driven insights, actionable business recommendations, and strategic thought partnership.
- NREL: Senior Scientist Computational Statistics - Apr 10, 2015.
Work with NREL scientists by introducing modern statistical methodologies in the research and analysis of large-scale temporal datasets, laboratory data, mathematical models, and simulations related to renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Schwab: Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics - Jan 31, 2015.
Help develop analytics learning agendas and optimize marketing strategies through measurement feedback loops; work with statisticians, data engineers, marketing/media teams, and external vendors to deliver insights and solutions.